2nds 2014 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It is pretty rare for a young ruckman to have contested marking sorted. The only one I can think of in recent times was Ben Mcevoy. Generally speaking, contested marking is about the last thing they develop.

+ NicNat. Yeah good point. They probably don't work on it much at training.

Plus if they can consistently take contested marks they play in the forward line.

Looks like the boys kicked themselves out of the game in Sydney with 4 goals 13!!!!
Rapt for the young fella, 38 touches is a pretty good day in any language. Anyone out there got any feedback? Paps and Rainsy looked to have done well also as well as Bourkey according to stats.

Looks like the boys kicked themselves out of the game in Sydney with 4 goals 13!!!!
Rapt for the young fella, 38 touches is a pretty good day in any language. Anyone out there got any feedback? Paps and Rainsy looked to have done well also as well as Bourkey according to stats.
38 disposals, nice! Wouldn't be surprised if we see him in the seniors soon with that kind of form.
Do you know if Cutler was playing?

That should see him in the team next week hopefully.

38 disposals, nice! Wouldn't be surprised if we see him in the seniors soon with that kind of form.
Do you know if Cutler was playing?
Cutler played. Had15 possies 5 clearances and 5 rebound 50`s. Leuey with 28 hitouts and 8 touches. Paps with 33

That Hewett for Sydney goes alright. I wonder if he'll be looking for more opportunities at the end of next season....

Freeman looks to have had a breakout game in the ressies.
13 disposals, 5 marks, 2 tackles, 1 clearance and 3 goals (could possibly gave had 5 if he converted all of them)
Not a bad effort to kick the majority of our score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, but from a list perspective we may decide its not worth extending Hayes stay, which I believe is up this year? Has it been 3 years?
Think so. He's had better games than that though.
Polkinghorne is clearly gone. 13 possies, only two of them kicks.
I would like us to persist with Michael though. Definitely still developing.
Archie seems to have had a better game, statistically at least.

Think so. He's had better games than that though.
Polkinghorne is clearly gone. 13 possies, only two of them kicks.
I would like us to persist with Michael though. Definitely still developing.
Archie seems to have had a better game, statistically at least.

Polks was always going to be gone I think. We gave him that extra year contract rather than trading him to see if we could fit him in a role. But players like Bewick and the new draftees have gone past what he can provide us.

Michael needs to beheld on to, hes still good insurance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back