List Mgmt. 2014 List Management thread - 10 changes to the senior list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so to be clear I'm saying that Dale Thomas can tackle. Are you saying he can't or that he couldn't in 2010?

Horrible technique though, he doesnt mind getting involved in the defensive side of the game which you wouldnt have guessed looking at him but jeez he need to learn how to tackle with his shoulders and not his head

Let the discussion on who gets taken at that pick in the 50's begin*

Begin for everyone except JackAttack7, who has been flying the flag passionately and on his own.

Bad luck to Evans. Gave his all but clearly wasn't up to it for the most part.

This gives further fuel to the idea of contracts being worth zilch in modern footy - it works both ways.

I'm happy that we will go to the draft with picks 40 and 52. I have little doubt those picks in addition to Frost will net us more value than pick 23 would have on its own. Here's hoping for another JKH or Kent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nickgrant69 said:
If we can land another McDonald/Kent/JKH from 40 and above it will basically mean that our best young players have come from 3rd round picks and trades
We could land another McDonald, literally.
I'm probably stupid, but i want brothers in the same team. We should be entitled to ruin Dylan Grimes and Zak Jones as well

Not great for Evans but I'm glad we've done this. If the bloke doesn't have a future here, send him packing. Would also much rather we re-rookie Tapscott than Evans, so hopefully he takes the payout and tries his luck somewhere else.

While we're on it I wouldn't mind taking Broughton in the PSD or rookie draft.

Roosy wants to get Tyler on board.

I want to get Tyler on board. Reckon he has a great footy mind but just needs physical development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back