2014members22042014.png

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
3 Game Blockbuster Membership just released :-

http://membership.carltonfc.com.au/packages/view/132/3_Game_Blockbuster_Reserved_Seat

• Reserved seat for Round 7 vs Collingwood plus General Admission to 2 Carlton home games (subject to capacity).

BONUS

Not only will you receive our 2014 Standard Member Benefits, you'll also receive our exclusive 150th Anniversary Pack (value $40) as well as a 150th Year Celebration Lapel Pin.

Extra benefits valued at $50
  • 24-hour exclusive access to the Coach’s Video and Coach’s Plays of the Day
  • Exclusive Breaking News emails
  • Weekly Team Selection email

Total: $150 or $15 per month (Based on 10-monthly payments)

http://membership.carltonfc.com.au/packages/view/132/3_Game_Blockbuster_Reserved_Seat

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
This is why members begin to feel disenfranchised.
I feel like there's always some 'special deal' that comes out part way through the season, negating any incentive to sign up early or sign up for the more expensive memberships. This deal is really an additional $40 on top of the normal 3-game membership to pay for the anniversary pack though, the only free thing that's thrown in is an upgrade to a reserved seat for the Collingwood game...so it's about $25 or so of actual value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So my $800 membership doesn't include the Anniversary Pack but this Mickey Mouse 2 and a half quarters of footy one does?
Complain to the club. It's the only way they will wake up to themselves.

I was persistent in complaining about an issue I was ****ed off about and managed to get things changed.

Unfortunately, our club is like any bureaucratic organization - they often don't think of the implications of their decisions on their customers.

Last edited:

BALKAN

Cancelled
Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Aug 23, 2013
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Finally bought a membership just now, and it didn't give me the option to choose who was on my membership card. What the deal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back