2014 membership- Target 40,000

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm telling you people, the earth revolves around the sun!

THIS IS NO EXCUSE BUT IT'S A FACT! GREAT RESULT AND THE MARKETING TEAM DO A GREAT JOB! I DONT KNOW WHY IM YELLING BUT IT SEEMS YOU NEED TO AT LEAST ONCE IN EVERY POST.

VQFeJMu.png

So at the final count, we had the 3rd best year in the past 7. A decent result, but we were expected to do better on the field this season. Hopefully that optimism continues and we will see it continue to rise.

Does anyone know how to upload files well? I am trying to upload all the data in Excel in case I go missing as I did earlier this year. Any help? Do you know Igloo ?
I hate this question, as I never totally know the answer :p. I've never done it myself, and I don't use Excel.

Jim Boy, would you be able to help?

Does anyone know how to upload files well? I am trying to upload all the data in Excel in case I go missing as I did earlier this year. Any help? Do you know Igloo ?

I hate this question, as I never totally know the answer :p. I've never done it myself, and I don't use Excel.

Jim Boy, would you be able to help?

Two options - you can put it in a zip file and then upload by click "upload a file" or you can import it into google spreadsheet, then publish to web and post the generated link - BigFooty will then format it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and 2015 is off to a great start, got this email today to renew for 2015, is that Jones with the red hair in the middle of the photo (with Austin I think next to Stevens), are they encouraging members to renew or run away ??? Marketing department needs to have a good look at itself

MEM0117-2015BF-Renewals-Hero-ART.jpg

and 2015 is off to a great start, got this email today to renew for 2015, is that Jones with the red hair in the middle of the photo (with Austin I think next to Stevens), are they encouraging members to renew or run away ??? Marketing department needs to have a good look at itself

MEM0117-2015BF-Renewals-Hero-ART.jpg

From the angle, it appears Jones is in the middle and they're all looking down at his lower body, and Stevens is headless. What could be happening in that huddle??!!

From the angle, it appears Jones is in the middle and they're all looking down at his lower body, and Stevens is headless. What could be happening in that huddle??!!
"Guys, does this look infected to you?"

Automatic renewal, well 5 with social club.

I may not agree with a lot of decisions, I may not get to many games, but the alternative may be no club at all. Always support the club financially

Auto social club renewal. It's going to come in handy when we make the Grand Final in a couple of years ;)

Mine rolls over on October 28 (which is a good thing for me financially, have to save a little for a Hobart junket in November!). People should also be aware that if they want change, then walking away from membership won't give you a say.

I wish I could become a member but I'm busy most/every weekend.

It also doesn't help that I don't know many Bulldog supporters. Nobody to go with.

And the no Friday night game thing bugs me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back