2014 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

$30 Tom, a saving of $30.
I bet you cave and buy one.;)

If I had $400 to celebrate Browny's 15 year career, I'd buy four bottles of Scotch distilled in the year he made his debut. And keep them in my unrefrigerated cupboard.

Now that's a promotional idea the club should get involved with.

If I had $400 to celebrate Browny's 15 year career, I'd buy four bottles of Scotch distilled in the year he made his debut. And keep them in my unrefrigerated cupboard.

I'd get one bottled the day he made his debut and leave it "untouched" :D

Although it may need refrigeration, I will be keeping my eye out for a $45 carton of Vic Brown:drunk:

Did anyone else order one of these jumpers? i ordered the Fitzroy short sleeve and just realised I still havent receieved it. It does say before Round 1.

View attachment 47402

They arrived in the shop last Wednesday, so if you pre-ordered it should definitely be on its way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone else order one of these jumpers? i ordered the Fitzroy short sleeve and just realised I still havent receieved it. It does say before Round 1.

View attachment 47402
Geez, they went on sale a long time ago, maybe they should have got 2 of these onto it;
stock-photo-18662281-funny-old-lady-is-knitting-with-huge-ball-of-yarn.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No no no. I have IT gurus at my beck and call.

I find this explanation completely reassuring, and see no need to investigate further.

As if anybody has IT gurus at their beck and call. They only do what they want to do, when they want to do it. Feckers.

Unless there is cake involved, then we do the bidding of whomever has the most cake.

And woe betide anyone who then comes back after we've done their bidding and says "The cake is a lie."

Unless there is cake involved, then we do the bidding of whomever has the most cake.

And woe betide anyone who then comes back after we've done their bidding and says "The cake is a lie."
Well I did give them cake this morning, so maybe I am onto something. However programmer time > Fiji time. To the point I ask "is this timeframe in a real, linear timescale, or is it programmer time?" ie I get it f#$% knows when.

Well I did give them cake this morning, so maybe I am onto something. However programmer time > Fiji time. To the point I ask "is this timeframe in a real, linear timescale, or is it programmer time?" ie I get it f#$% knows when.

We work off Windows time. :D

As if anybody has IT gurus at their beck and call. They only do what they want to do, when they want to do it. Feckers.
I resemble that remark.

Suck it.

:p

We work off Windows time. :D
Yeah when you stop looking out the window you might do some work!

So are you the sort of person that sits about thinking of cool code you can write, not necessarily of any use to anyone at any point of human existence, but could be code for codes sake?

OR we have a meeting decide on the way forward on an issue but because one piece of information is missing, which could be easily googled by themselves if they got off their fat coke soaked ass, they want to then restart the entire process.

I might move this to the vent thread. I could go on.

Yeah when you stop looking out the window you might do some work!

So are you the sort of person that sits about thinking of cool code you can write, not necessarily of any use to anyone at any point of human existence, but could be code for codes sake?

OR we have a meeting decide on the way forward on an issue but because one piece of information is missing, which could be easily googled by themselves if they got off their fat coke soaked ass, they want to then restart the entire process.

I might move this to the vent thread. I could go on.

Actually, I'm the person who has the deal with the aftermath of the "cool code" that wasn't tested properly and is now causing havoc on client PCs.

Happens all the time. :(