2014 Moto GP

AM

The standard you walk past is the one you accept
Aug 18, 2006
Here there and everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Sepang Motogp

Marc Marquez secured his 13th pole position of the MotoGP season after pipping Honda team-mate Dani Pedrosa in qualifying for the Malaysian Grand Prix.

In Moto3, Jack Miller once again produced a stunning performance to grab his eighth pole position of the season.

AM

The standard you walk past is the one you accept
Aug 18, 2006
Here there and everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
2vjvnmd.jpg

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
Game on!! Miller 2nd and Marquez a very unhappy 6th. Miller was very aggressive, putting a number of tough passes on Marquez who didn't appreciate it and vented at Danny Kent on the cool down lap.
We head to Valencia with only 11 points separating Alex from Jack. The gloves will be off!

Sep 22, 2000
Calling Wambulances for the Geelong whiners
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford
Game on!! Miller 2nd and Marquez a very unhappy 6th. Miller was very aggressive, putting a number of tough passes on Marquez who didn't appreciate it and vented at Danny Kent on the cool down lap.
We head to Valencia with only 11 points separating Alex from Jack. The gloves will be off!

Oh Alex,it's called KARMA
Remy Gardner finished 15th and got a point.

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Great ride by Remy. Hope he gets a ride next year.
If Miller is somehow penalised then it will be nothing more than confirmation that the series is Spanish rigged. He was very hard but nothing unfair.

Maverick Viñales is a super talent. Looking forward to seeing him on the Suzuki is MotoGP next year. Congrats to Rabat on a well deserved championship.

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Alex Marquez should ride some motocross to find out all about real block passing and takeouts. Can't handle it being dished out.

Miller was on racing line, he just happened to be where Marquez wanted to go. Marquez tried to give it back a few times but Miller did it better. And Marquez has done it plenty during the year. Suck it up and move on. I wonder if Marquez will cop the criticism Miller has for cracking the sads...

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Alex Marquez appeals have been rejected. Jack Millers take on things is exactly how I saw it.

"I just put my bike where he wanted to be. I didn't drive my bike into him. I just made it difficult for him to turn into the corner. If I deliberately wanted him to crash I could quite easily drive my bike into the side of him and he'd be on the floor. But I didn't want this. I just wanted to race as clean as possible but make it difficult for him to try and get as many bikes between myself and him.”
http://m.crash.net/motogp/news/210233/1/moto3-estrella-protest-against-miller-kent-rejected.html

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Some strong support for Miller on his Facebook page - aaand some not so strong support...

Dani MB: You are the most piggy that passed through Moto GP, I hope that your career ends here because you have little professional, I hope karma take its course and you fall in Valencia disgusting pig!

Francis Oliva:You are a dirty, and a poorly educated. You ' re pig.

Scott Jarvis: Cheating Prick

Michael Schaffer: * YOU arsehole JACKASS - IN VALENCIA THEY WILL KICK YOU OFF YOUR BIKE OR THEY WILL SHOOT YOU OFF YOUR BIKE YOU UNFAIR MOTHER*er - YOU DONT DESERVE THE WORLD TITLE AND YOU WILL NOT WIN IT - ALL BAD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millers response to them (and the others):

"You know what I am happy with today's race we did what we needed to to take the fight to valencia love the hate bring it on!!!!!!"

Onya Jack! :D