2014 NASCAR Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i set nascar AND the program after to record.
Nascar recording stopped with 50 left - 0 minutes left on time remaining
so push play on program after ( kiwi v8's ) - start of kiwi v8's............

Might be your Foxtel box playing up.Haven't you had this happen before ?

Might be your Foxtel box playing up.Haven't you had this happen before ?
yep

saw the last 50 laps last night.
Brad K was a man on a mission.
Poor old 5-time did everything he could but had no help.

yep

saw the last 50 laps last night.
Brad K was a man on a mission.
Poor old 5-time did everything he could but had no help.

Six time. :p

Six time. :p

awkward.gif

Change to the Truck series for next year, they'll have 32 starters per race rather than 36. 2nd tier series will still have 40, Cup remains at 43.
Some of the truck races this year have only had 30-32 starters.
No doubt Norm "I get lapped every 5 laps" Benning will be back.

Keselowski took out Gordon. Gordon was pissed. keselowski looked like he s**t his pants. Someone must of hit the bitch because he had blood on his lip.

Edit. Harvick pushed Keselowski to Gordon. Almost like he wanted Jeff to pound him. Can't say I've watched much NASCAR lately but old mate Brad doesn't seem like a popular fella.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kevin Harvick is THE biggest gutless wonder EVER after all that. If you want respect from the fans you don't just shove someone looking to ignite an already volatile situation and run away like a sissy. If I was adjudicating that I'd throw you out for a race for that (and the others for the same) just to make a point.

Kevin Harvick is THE biggest gutless wonder EVER after all that. If you want respect from the fans you don't just shove someone looking to ignite an already volatile situation and run away like a sissy. If I was adjudicating that I'd throw you out for a race for that (and the others for the same) just to make a point.

His explination was just as pathetic - apparently he was telling BK to "fight his own fight" rather then stand behind his men.
From my POV BK wasn't looking to fight any fight, he got confronted not the other way around...

His explination was just as pathetic - apparently he was telling BK to "fight his own fight" rather then stand behind his men.
From my POV BK wasn't looking to fight any fight, he got confronted not the other way around...

It looked like the agruement between Godron & BK was about to end and then Harvick shoved BK in the back,which seemed to set off Gordons pit crew.
Harvick should cop a bigger penalty than anyone.

BTW well done to Jamie Little who stood her ground while getting shoved around in that brawl :D

I wasn't watching the race live but I was looking at the live timing and scoring on NASCAR.com, so disappointed to see Gordon's name just shuffle down the leaderboard.
Jeff is my favourite driver and to see him go from pretty certainly in to the final round, and now have a slim chance was devastating.
The fight was a bit iffy and was just all emotions boiling over. The space was there, but I'm sure it would of been faster If Keselowski held the inside line behind JJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back