2014 NASCAR Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yanks are just so dumb.Fox Sports in the USA are currently showing last years Daytona 500.Some idiots haven't realised this and are tweeting as though it's this years race live,despite it saying on the bottom of the screen it's last years race.

http://deadspin.com/scores-of-idiots-dont-realize-fox-is-airing-last-year-1529242573

Love the tweets from the idiots saying Harvick has the wrong number on his car and the one having a crack at Mike Joy for calling J.J "5 time" :D

and Jimmie Johnson tweets this ripper

Jimmie Johnson‏@JimmieJohnson18m
I hear I won the #Daytona500? Haha! I also have friends confused and texting congratulations to me. #2013Replay

Last edited:

1932283_10152052168454247_1639750104_n.jpg

Dale Earnhardt Jr won the 500, Denny Hamlin was second, Brad Keselowski was third followed by Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson in fourth and fifth respectively.

Marcos finished 18th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol those watching the replay may not see it but Mikey's pit walk :D

Probably will see it when One shows the replay on Thursday Morning, if he runs again in the 500 next year I wonder if FOX will just put a mic in his helmet to do commentary as well..

Jr's win has got me thinking, perhaps they should have had an extra week between the 500 and Phoenix which is probably going to be ho-hum.

Probably will see it when One shows the replay on Thursday Morning, if he runs again in the 500 next year I wonder if FOX will just put a mic in his helmet to do commentary as well..

TNT did that a few years ago with Kyle Petty at Sonoma.Road courses would be easier to do in-car commentary than an oval.You'd need to be hearing your spotter all the time on an oval.

And so to Phoenix, where 46 cars are trying to make the field. Sadly Morgan Shepherd this week is guaranteed a start, driving Joe Nemechek's 87 car as Front Row Joe is driving the 66 that Mikey drove last week. The three drivers in the gun (and need to qualify on time) are Cole Whitt (26), Dave Blaney (77) and assuming Kurt Busch won't need a champions provisional, Michael McDowell (95). Travis Kvapil drives the 32, Blake Koch drives the 35.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back