2014 NASCAR Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a couple of road race ringers in the Sprint Cup race.Bozo Boris Said is back in the #32 and Crashgate Piquet Jr is in the #77.I think it might be his first Sprint Cup race.

The Nationwide race will have 2 Aussies in it - Ambrose and the legendary Kenny "My company is sponsoring the car,so I'm driving " Habul in the #75 Sun Energy 1 car

There's a couple of road race ringers in the Sprint Cup race.Bozo Boris Said is back in the #32 and Crashgate Piquet Jr is in the #77.I think it might be his first Sprint Cup race.

The Nationwide race will have 2 Aussies in it - Ambrose and the legendary Kenny "My company is sponsoring the car,so I'm driving " Habul in the #75 Sun Energy 1 car
Yeah it's Piquet Jr's first Cup start according to Jayski.

Never heard of this Kenny Habul character but from the sounds of it he's the Australian Paul Menard (But with less talent) No Owen Kelly either? What is there some kind of Australian Quota that we can't go over? :p

Yep,in the 09 Stanley car
Thankfully I had a contingency drawn up for such an event.

BhnYAKSCAAAXfbl.png:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never heard of this Kenny Habul character but from the sounds of it he's the Australian Paul Menard (But with less talent) No Owen Kelly either? What is there some kind of Australian Quota that we can't go over? :p

Kelly lost his ride in Kyle Buschs car when Sam Hornish Jr lost his fulltime Nationwide ride at Penske last year.Kyle signed Hornish Jr to drive in about half a dozen races for him.Kelly wouldn't have been in Kyle's car this week.He only did the road races that were separate from Sprint Cup rounds [Road America & Mid-Ohio and Canada before it died].
Dunno why no other team doesn't use Kelly in the road races.Look his race at Road America last year - ran out of fuel,went a lap down and came back through the field with about 20 laps to go to get a top 5.

Yeah it's Piquet Jr's first Cup start according to Jayski.

Thankfully I had a contingency drawn up for such an event.

BhnYAKSCAAAXfbl.png:large
I'd assume it would be with Ambrose' 2014 pattern though?

Massive story developing following an incident involving Tony Stewart during a Sprintcar meeting. Lots of unconfirmed reports at this stage but I can't believe what I'm reading, hoping none of this is true. :(

Massive story developing following an incident involving Tony Stewart during a Sprintcar meeting. Lots of unconfirmed reports at this stage but I can't believe what I'm reading, hoping none of this is true. :(

Been following this for the last hour. Doesn't look good at all.

Don't really want to push this stuff, but found this YouTube link on Reddit. Consider yourself warned.

Been following this for the last hour. Doesn't look good at all.

Don't really want to push this stuff, but found this YouTube link on Reddit. Consider yourself warned.

Far out :eek:

Stupid by both of them.Dumb by the driver,in a dark outfit,to get out to argue with Stewart.
Fricking stupid by Stewart when you're driving on a surface that you can easily lose traction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back