NCAA 2014 NCAA - Week 1 - Aug 28-Sep 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
So unbelievably keen. Really looking forward to A&M and South Carolina and my boys Sparty up against Jacksonville State.

if your a ASU fan why do you have Wazuu as you avatar?

Great performance from Boise State with the exception of 2 players.

Cleshawn Page and Grand Hendrick.

Hendrick could've put the game away in the 1st half but his stupidity left points off the board.

ANd Page self destructing in the 4th put the game to bed. 3 of those 4 TD's were solely on him breaking down.

All in all a very good game (for 3/4) nothing beats those hard tough slogs. Well, unless you jizz over offence and don't understand the concept of defence.

Gained confidence out of that. Should rebound nicely and win the next few matches.

Front row seats
10616094_779738205400664_6087704885464955785_n.jpg

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Great performance from Boise State with the exception of 2 players.

All in all a very good game (for 3/4) nothing beats those hard tough slogs. Well, unless you jizz over offence and don't understand the concept of defence.

Gained confidence out of that. Should rebound nicely and win the next few matches.

Both sides of the game are important, but you would have to be worried, your offense was disgusting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both sides of the game are important, but you would have to be worried, your offense was disgusting.

If our offence was disgusting, I'd hate to be an Ole Miss fan.

Our goalline play calling was atrocious, but other than those 3 runs from the 2 or so.
It was a good game from the offence..........Baring a few stupid throws from Hendrick.

Sparty looking amazing.
Didn't Florida State beat this same team by 50-60 points recently with the game being called off just after half time?

Aug 18, 2014
Western burbs
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns
Didn't Florida State beat this same team by 50-60 points recently with the game being called off just after half time?

I dunno, but if that's the case that makes me happier that we're 38-0 on them at the half. Our offence was disgusting early last year, so its nice to have an offence that's not just functional, but very good.

They're only an FCS team, but its mainly how we look. Quick to stuff the run, the DBs all over any receivers. I expected a little bit more rust.

Back