NCAA 2014 NCAA - Week 1 - Aug 28-Sep 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone please tell me how I can find out what games are being shown on the Pac-12 network? I don't really want to spend any money unless I know how many USC games I'll be getting.

Can anyone please tell me how I can find out what games are being shown on the Pac-12 network? I don't really want to spend any money unless I know how many USC games I'll be getting.

You look on ESPN at the weekly schedule and it says what TV network covers each game, the Pac-12 networks only have games the Pac-12 Networks produce live, the other games are on a 24-48hr delay depending on what network because of broadcasting restrictions, but they will all be archived

I can't remember there ever being this many games on Australian TV. Could have stayed up all night watching College Football. I almost did :p

the last 3 or so years we have had an extra 2-3 games for the kick-off week. last year it was 1 mid week game, 1 game friday, 1-2 Saturday, 7 on Sunday.

The fact ESPN have the MLB playoffs will cause some anger and some weeks with only 1-2 live games on Sundays with an extra 2 or so on delay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back