NCAA 2014 NCAA - Week 3: Sept 12-14

Remove this Banner Ad

Boston College all over USC
13 points with 6 mins left. USC were lucky Stanford couldnt tackle last week, tonight they have like 5 yds rushing because of all the neg runs. i didnt expect BC to do this but USC are a mid range pac-12 team. a 3 loss team could be more.

First time streaming a CBS game. Their coverage is excellent compared to espn. Fresno looking ordinary with Derek Carr this year. Might miss out on even making a bowl game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How awful are UCLA playing at this stage. Look nothing like what anyone expected. Oline is struggling. Barely gotten through these first 3 weeks 3-0. Wonder if they can turn around.

They did bloody well to win today when their offence is entirely based around Hundley, who they lost in the first quarter. I think that's the kind of win that the voting panel will look upon more favorably than you think.

They did bloody well to win today when their offence is entirely based around Hundley, who they lost in the first quarter. I think that's the kind of win that the voting panel will look upon more favorably than you think.

I agree. But don't think they will be near the playoffs. Have not seen a thing in the first 3 weeks to suggest they can beat Oregon in a few weeks. texas is horrible, just scraped home against memphis....Virginia on the road now looks better after they took down Louisville but was less than impressive. ASU should handle them at home this week.

Of course only takes a week to sort things out sometimes in this sport. I want them to good, can't stand Oregon just do not see it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back