Some stats from the NEAFL game yesterday:

Sumner: 9 touches, 2.2
Hall: 23 touches, 1.3, 6 marks
Lonergan: 16 touches, 0.1, 4 marks and 1 tackle
Cornish: 21 touches, 5 tackles and 1.0
Lemmens: 24 touches, 2 tackles, 6 marks and 1.0
Leslie: 17 touches, 5 marks
Osborne: 29 touches,2 tackles and 1.0

That looks promising for Sean Lemmens. He must have played more a midfield role. I guess he will need to spend some time there if he is to be considered for the sub role in the seniors again during the year.

Glad to see Lonergan get through again. He will continue to build.

Aaron Hall 1.3 up to his old tricks. At least he got a few touches.

Also nice to see Leslie getting involved in the play. Does anyone know if he played in defence? on who? and how did his opponent go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That looks promising for Sean Lemmens. He must have played more a midfield role. I guess he will need to spend some time there if he is to be considered for the sub role in the seniors again during the year.

Glad to see Lonergan get through again. He will continue to build.

Aaron Hall 1.3 up to his old tricks. At least he got a few touches.

Also nice to see Leslie getting involved in the play. Does anyone know if he played in defence? on who? and how did his opponent go?

Yeah Leslie played defence , took a big step forward today , but donrt expect him to play this year , if we ge stretched in the backline we will use Warnock or murphy before him I would say .Lemmo played well showed his class . WE MUST RECRUIT Cornish even as a rookie . Really like the look of the ruckman Wolbers as well , I know e have depth in that area though. Not sure whats going on with Schade , club seems to have given up on him being a KPD , seems to be playing in forward line now , but has very little presence atm.

Lonergan 1 tackle... Come on big fella take em down hard ! I'm wanting 8 tackles a game from that brute

Did'nt see him in the last and didn't get a stat in the last quarter , not sure if he has another injury , fingers crossed.

Certainly hope not! Fingers crossed it was just management.
lonergan was really struggling yesterday with some sort of hip/thigh complaint hopefully just a corky. Was struggling to run all day

My highlight of the neafl match yesterday was my man Jack Martin, back out on the ground again with the runners duties looks fired up to get back out there and playing some footy again.
Looked very impressed with his GPS numbers after the game

Some stats from the NEAFL game yesterday:

Sumner: 9 touches, 2.2
Hall: 23 touches, 1.3, 6 marks
Lonergan: 16 touches, 0.1, 4 marks and 1 tackle
Cornish: 21 touches, 5 tackles and 1.0
Lemmens: 24 touches, 2 tackles, 6 marks and 1.0
Leslie: 17 touches, 5 marks
Osborne: 29 touches,2 tackles and 1.0

Love him but Those 3 points Aaron Hall kick were his normal selfish all about me me me run from the wing/centre and just bomb long at goal from out side 50.
Never even looked at the 2 Suns players free inside 50.
He also did it on two other occasion resulting in out on the full. And that one tackle must of been to his girlfriend at halftime because as usual he didn't run and chase or defend all game.

And on the other hand excellent game by Sean Lemmens works so hard both ways. can't believe how vocal he is on field, Young leader in the making

My highlight of the neafl match yesterday was my man Jack Martin, back out on the ground again with the runners duties looks fired up to get back out there and playing some footy again.
Looked very impressed with his GPS numbers after the game

I had to re read this a few times :) great to see he's almost back c any idea on time frame? Hopefully NEAFL soon enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back