NFL 2014 NFL Schedule

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a deal where Seattle play SD, Oakland and Denver every preseason? To do with the conference move in the early 2000s?

We seem to get the 2 AFC Florida teams every year too.
I can swear the giants get the Jets-Patriots all the time too.

I don't think it's divisional based. I just think it's geographically based.

We seem to get the 2 AFC Florida teams every year too.
I can swear the giants get the Jets-Patriots all the time too.

I don't think it's divisional based. I just think it's geographically based.

G-Men play the AFCS this upcoming season so that rules a line over the Pats & the Jets. :p

NFLSChed_original_zps4acda9fe.jpg

This means that the Falcons '13 (4-12) third placed finish equates to scheduled games vs NFC North & AFC South along with Cards (home) and the G-Men (Metlife).

Hanging out for the Schedule to be released. Read a report today that the release has been knocked back a bit unfortunately.

Planning a trip down to Charlotte Sep 12-15 so hopefully the Panthers are at home on the Sunday.

Last edited:
Hanging out for the Schedule to be released. Read a report today that the release has been knocked back a bit unfortunately.

Hmmmm, interesting… take a leaf out of the AE/ ND book. Whenever your ready… yeah.. sure.

G-Men play the AFCS this upcoming season so that rules a line over the Pats & the Jets. :p

NFLSChed_original_zps4acda9fe.jpg

This means that the Falcons '13 (4-12) third placed finish equates to scheduled games vs NFC North & AFC South along with Cards (home) and the G-Men (Metlife).
We were talking about Pre-season....

Preseason is definitely geographically based.

Also, while the teams try and not play each other if they are going to meet that season, it has happened before where a team will play in preseason and then in post (Because the NY teams play each other every year, and two years ago the Browns played the Eagles in preseason before playing in the regular season in week 1)

Of course it's geographical base - easier to sell tickets to local rivalries to overpriced preseason games, lower travel costs and more interest in the local market for television revenues. NFC and AFC west's schedule look a little weird with the two divisions playing each other forcing the teams to play North, South and East divisions though (mostly teams away from the original thirteen British colonies).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Literally waiting so I can make itinerary... (well two actually, I've pretty much got the deal that if the Pies are good coming into August, that we'll go in December... if not, the Spring holidays).

We were talking about Pre-season....

Seems like the Steelers play Carolina every pre-season… **shrugs** not that these games mean much by the time the second half is three drives in.

Do tickets go on sale soon after?

will be released tomorrow at 8PM Us time. so 10AM AEDT
There is not more Daylight time here. Ended a few weeks ago, like 3 weeks ago.
It's 10AM AET (Or if you really need to convert from daylight time to normal time, it'd be 11AM AEDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back