NFL 2014 NFL - Week 12

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
How about this 2000 playoff game catch. No gloves. Have posted it before in gif thread.

He had to extend or rotate his shoulder at a harder degree too, backwards/sideways over his body.

gadsden-catch.gif

How about this 2000 playoff game catch. No gloves. Have posted it before in gif thread.

He had to extend or rotate his shoulder at a harder degree too, backwards/sideways over his body.

gadsden-catch.gif

Nice catch but they're gloves aren't they?

The Broncos won. Must have been some game.

I only saw the start because I had to go out this morning.

If I was a Miami fan I would say that certain players are s**t and should never have been recruited and the team would be better off without them. There is no silver lining and we're doomed to failure forever. :(

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The Broncos won. Must have been some game.

I only saw the start because I had to go out this morning.

If I was a Miami fan I would say that certain players are s**t and should never have been recruited and the team would be better off without them. There is no silver lining and we're doomed to failure forever. :(
"WE'RE"???? ;)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sorry I was just seeing if it suits me.

Still not sure.

Have you seen how bad Hartline is? I wish we'd have gotten rid of him years ago.

That's what it's all about...trying things on for size and seeing if it's "for you".

Hartline sucks dog balls. But that's Miami's front office for you :p

That's what it's all about...trying things on for size and seeing if it's "for you".

Hartline sucks dog balls. But that's Miami's front office for you :p

That's the spirit. At least 5 posters have to dis' Hartline before anybody is allowed to post a positive comment.

Best catch ever might have to go to David Tyree tho in the super bowl.
Eli Manning - the luckiest QB in the history of the NFL.

The luck started the day he was conceived.

Back