NFL 2014 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Clady's been average at best this season. The Denver D has been alright. It's probably the best unit Manning has had for some time.

For the record, the Broncos and the Colts look better than the Patriots right now. The Pats have played 2 good games out of 7. That simply won't cut it moving forward.

Pats have a rough schedule from now on as well will be interesting to see how they go as they haven't really impressed this year with the exception of the Bengals game.

Pats have a rough schedule from now on as well will be interesting to see how they go as they haven't really impressed this year with the exception of the Bengals game.
I don't pull punches regarding the Patriots. This season, they have not played well. They have played 2 good games; Cincinnati and Buffalo. They were terrible in the second half against Miami and for the full game against Kansas City, and average against Minnesota, Oakland and the New York Jets (mind you, these are typically close, divisional games). If you'd like to read my full thoughts, you can find them on the Patriots sub-board.

FTR, the signing of Alan Branch should majorly help the Pats run D and the jury is out on the Akeem Ayers trade. He's a good player lost in the scheme at the Titans coming back from double knee operations. At the cost that it was to acquire him, it's a low risk, high reward deal typical of BB. I would still prefer he made further moves to strengthen the roster. Players at the Bucs and Jacksonville are some teams I would like the Pats to target.

Jones out for a month doesn't help but the big loss is Jerod Mayo. The Jets exposed this loss on TNF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back