2014 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe we lost to Melbourne. What an absolute shambles of a club, just shows that tanking is not the answer.

I came on here just to ask the question, HOW THE * DID WE LOSE TO MELBOURNE!!!???

They're ****ed. Absolutely ****ed. Miles behind GWS with barely a tenth of their talent.

****ed I tells ya!

Oh man Pav is such a gun. Fantasia should never be allowed near the club again for messing that up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's probably really regretting that 3rd year now. Melbourne are in a very deep hole, and it's very hard to see them exiting it in the near future.
Tanking broke that club.

No, that loss to Port Power about 3 weeks ago sapped all energy out of that young group.

They have nothing to play fore right now and are just struggling to muster any sort of enthusiasm. They will go away on an end of season holiday, regenerate that passion to fight and come back stronger next year. They got 4 wins this year, they will look for 7 or 8 next year.

They will be better next year.

Just watched the footage - Patton is done. Poor bugger but looks like an ACL. No way they give up Boyd or Cameron.

Davis just unlucky - hit his head on the ground.
Perhaps gws should let Davis come home to Adelaide to rest like we did with tippo…

Freo's manic pressure from 2013 is back today, they look scary. Peaking at the right time of year?
any chance our boys are watching? Perhaps we might realise that pulling up short and protecting 'space' by corralling doesn't actually work anymore?

I went into a picture framing shop today. The shop had a framed club sanctioned Port picture from the 1st showdown that read "The Adelaide Oval, our history, our ground". wtf

Oh man Pav is such a gun. Fantasia should never be allowed near the club again for messing that up.
Every other club passed on him that year and wasn't burning it up when he was eligible. McGregor was performing better and was considered a better prospect which is why he was picked. It wasn't until Pav's draft year he started to show his talent. The real joke is on Richmond who picked Aaron Fiora one pick before him in the ND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back