2014 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the NTUA song is pretty lame, but if Port want to do it I couldn't give a s**t.. I'm certainly not 'against it' like some poster wrote above... seriously, how can you be against something like that....? Sure if you don't like it, or think it's lame, but is it hurting anyone?

Their home final so I don't see the issue if they do it....

That Richmond are forcing another team to wear their clash because of their pissweak attempt at making one is a joke though
Richmond aren't forcing anything, they have worn their clash guernsey against Port for the past 3 years and it's never been a issue. Not sure why the AFL are kicking up a fuss.

He will go nuts with another team playing in a magpies strip in an AFL final.

Going to be fun to watch from the outside...

Well played Port taking the AFL on & not just accepting a crap deal.
very good to see actually.

the AFL needs to move past all these double standards to move forward. Any other club outside of "the big 4" would have a white top with a cartoon Tiger on the front, we all know it.

Michael Johnson out for the rest of the year for Freo with a back injury, definitely didn't look right on Saturday. That's MASSIVE, he's a key part of that Freo defense, who are also with McPharlin until the 2nd week at best.
Wow - with 2 key defensive outs, I can't see them getting over Sydney now, as doubt they can cover Sydney's forwards.

Opens the door for Sundays winner too......

give an inch, take a mile.

Look at them asking to wear it in a GF one day.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond yes after their travels, Port would be a big chance

You have to give it to Port they don't just roll over like our weak little men would.

Their supporters aside, in every other aspect, they are currently a much better club than ours.

Surprised that given how oversold the members is that there will be guest passes available tomorrow.

Should off my bar codes to tigers supporters to offset my going Sunday, still good for up to 9 tickets...

Their supporters aside, in every other aspect, they are currently a much better club than ours.

Short memory, must have a ...
Peter-Garrett-6501622.jpg

Let me just point one fact out to you.

There is only AFL club that has ever had to put covers over their seats because their supporters had given them away. Not even Fitzroy did that.

They've got good people in; that turned things around. The old regime rehired Williams, hired Primus and drove the club to within a heartbeat of folding. No PAP Creed then.

The new regime has played it very smart and made some very, very good decisions.

Suddenly they're back in town, everyone's validated their metrocard on the bandwagon and they've got 150,000 years of history again.

That's our challenge. The right people will turn it around. Massive challenge, but that's what we need to do.

You have to give it to Port they don't just roll over like our weak little men would.
They also got creative..
They took the screwing they received and made it a possibly better situation for many of their members who love seeing them in the bars..
I dare say a few of their supporters might end up behind bars by the end of the day too.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back