2014 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's saying before they even start they've got 9 wins - very arrogant. He wasn't saying we will get 9 for the year. Those 9 are in the bank.

We obviously took different things away from it. I enjoy him on radio BTW

I was listening that night, definitely said something very close to "all we have to do is turn up and we'll win".

They rate themselves pretty highly. Cornes saying on radio they are a walk up start for 9 wins.

Maybe hubris will get them
Port showed this year they were vulnerable when they had a few injuries... so they wouldn't want to assume that they will get another relatively good run...

Why are the Port boys sending each other semi nude snap chap pics?

Next thing we know, they are sending a sneaky dick pics to each other.

Sounds way to homosexual to me.
Not that there is anything wrong with that ...but Saints captain may be getting jealous....

Imagine if B. Crouch did something like that, and the flak we'd cop from all directions.
Kane is giving him a whack. On social media and radio. It will die down. Does everybody remember the vomiting cat every day now?

He's saying before they even start they've got 9 wins - very arrogant. He wasn't saying we will get 9 for the year. Those 9 are in the bank.

We obviously took different things away from it. I enjoy him on radio BTW
Pretty sure he said he wouldn't normally do it but because he was on the radio for a talking point he would.

Pretty sure he said he wouldn't normally do it but because he was on the radio for a talking point he would.
He said he always does it, just that he wouldn't usually share those thoughts, but as a talking point he would

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty irrevelant to use that snap as basis for Wines being up himself etc.

Obviously just mates mucking around and taking the piss. I know we all hate Port, but I think this qualifies as clutching at straws...

If there were "mates" involved with that photo it's even more disturbing.

Last edited:
I heard that he doesn't like you either, so the feeling's mutual. In fact, I believe that he said you're a dickhead!
Run along back to grandmas. Festiva give you a gold star for courage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back