2014 Non Eagles Discussions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A surprise , As he strikes me as a bit of a beer drinking , mullet wearing lad .
But he's Obviously very popular and Maybe the spiritual leader of this group of players .
Yeah i was surprised but I don't follow them much. he might be smarter than he looks.

Well all that compelling evidence has changed my mind. Go Essendon :eek:

I reckon even ISIS would look at some of the Bombers supporters and go, whoah you guys need to chill out a bit.

If their players get banned, i'm expecting them to launch a Jihad on the AFL.

If you ever needed thanks why you aren't an Essendon supporter :drunk:

Wow.

It's a shame we didn't have better lawyers. If we could have got Ben off all those AFL Drug charges we could have avoided our implosion...

Oh wait .... you mean bringing the game into disrepute doesn't require them to prove you broke a law of the game?

More surgery for Morabito
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-01-20/more-surgery-for-morabito

Feel sorry for the kid, not a reco but you do have to question after awhile whether he should just give it away. Is this all worth it for his long term health.

He needs to head to Germany get himself some stem cells... see Peyton Manning. Dude was a chance never to play after his neck injury 2 seasons ago. Offseason neck surgery w/ stem cells, MVP calibre seasons follow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can only mean Lycett + Nic Nat for AA :cool:

Read a silly article on who is under the pump at each club and Lycett was one of them....clearly they did not watch any of his games last year and just watched his 2013 form?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...193146419?nk=1ac29907a18f6a99542c622e7dcdfe56

Scott Lycett

Lycett shunned offers from Adelaide clubs to return home last season, instead signing a four-year deal to remain with the Eagles. With Dean Cox now retired, the young ruckman must repay the Eagles’ faith and step up to support Nic Naitanui. Lycett’s pack marking and ability to push forward and kick goals will be crucial in West Coast’s bid to feature in September.

Can only mean Lycett + Nic Nat for AA :cool:

Read a silly article on who is under the pump at each club and Lycett was one of them....clearly they did not watch any of his games last year and just watched his 2013 form?

Poor journalism. Should have been Sharrod in there and I'm buggered if I can understand how Lycett, who has just signed a new 4 year deal, could possibly be "under the blowtorch"

Poor journalism. Should have been Sharrod in there and I'm buggered if I can understand how Lycett, who has just signed a new 4 year deal, could possibly be "under the blowtorch"
It was strangely about putting the spotlight on the draftees of 2010. It was like "so we know their other drafts have been s**t, but if you look closely, even their 2010 draft was a bit s**t"

HA! Adelaide wearing "corkie shorts". Interesting.

B8A00ktCYAAaKky.jpg

Very interesting! Looks like they are practicing dishing out corkies in training.
Not within the fair play rules Crows. If that is so, training for that I mean, well it makes them one of my least respected teams then.

I think Adelaide are doing it more as a preventative measure so that nobody ends up too sore after training.

However those pants look pretty cumbersome. Perhaps the benefits of not getting any corks doesn't outweigh how limited the players' movement would be during those specific drill.

Who knows. Either way, it's interesting.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-01-25/i-cant-see-myself-leaving

FOUNDATION Greater Western Sydney midfielder Stephen Coniglio is hopeful of signing a new contract this year to remain with the club.

The 21-year-old is one of several big name Giants along with Jeremy Cameron, Adam Treloar and Devon Smith who come out of contract at the end of this year.

But after three years of on-field struggles, the Giants appear to be coming good and Coniglio wants to reap the rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back