2014 Non Eagles Discussions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point. But it seems inevitable that the Hawks will win this one. Would love for Freo to make it again, just to make it 0-2. :D

I agree. But strange things happen in football. Haha, they look like the second or third best side at the moment Fremantle, with Geelong still lingering thereabouts.

Has there ever been a season where the premier has been so obvious at such an early stage? Hawthorn the best side by a mile.

The year Geelong dominated? Essendon's season where they only lost 1 as well

If you're referring to 2007 I'd argue it wasn't so clear cut given Port knocking off the Cats in Melbourne in the last H&A game.

From memory I think the Cats rested a few for that game? could be wrong

Will probably be a rematch of last years GF. I hate Fremantle as much as the next person but I'd hate to see a team lose two in a row...

If it's Freo I'd be happy to see them lose 80 in a row

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a feeling Hawthorn and Essendon will battle it out in the GF this year. It feels good to get off the Freo bandwagon. They don't move the ball fast enough compared with those other two. Geelong 4th.

I will be eating my words if the undermanned Freo beat Essendon this Sunday. Carn the Bombers!

Okay so they pulled out their collective finger. Essendon were average even considering their injuries.

Port look dangerous and I suspect their landing on our turf will be the harbinger of some dark memories from 2013.

There is a Freo supporters page on Facebook called "Fremantle Football Club-Pride Of The West".
How can you be the pride of the west after 20 years of never winning a Premiership?
Its more apt to be named Embarrassment Of The West. I really worry about a lot of their supporters....

I don't mean historically I mean their current potential to go all the way.

I dont think they will, they still lack a tall forward target who can kick a decent amount of goals on a regular basis. I believe that although they played well against Geelong last year, a full strength Sydney would of beaten them and stopped them from making the GF last year. As it was it wasnt to be the case and they made it, but they didnt convince me they are the real deal. Hawks absolutely dismantled them a few weeks ago and showed what truly skilled sides can do to a side thats too defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back