2014 Non Eagles Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Watching the Freo game, it seems to me holding the ball basically isn't called anymore unless you're the unlucky bloke over the top of it at the bottom of the pack. The number of times players from both teams have had chances to get rid of the ball or tried to take on the tackler with a fend off, and then been tackled has been insane. Yet not a single one has been called ball.

Watching the Freo game, it seems to me holding the ball basically isn't called anymore unless you're the unlucky bloke over the top of it at the bottom of the pack. The number of times players from both teams have had chances to get rid of the ball or tried to take on the tackler with a fend off, and then been tackled has been insane. Yet not a single one has been called ball.

Agree 100%. Doesn't seem to matter how the ball comes out either just as long as it keeps moving

Its a symptom of the rubbish delivery i.e. midfield
We have a jet forward line minus Hill.

I don't agree. Sure our midfield is totally toilet.

But Kennedy is completely out of sorts at the moment. Still had 6 shots on goal, for 1 goal. That's pretty darn average. Even before tonight he's looked rubbish. Against the dogs he also had some plum deliveries to him which he dropped or fumbled. He's one of the biggest causes of our current slump I think.

Would be lovely to have Lecras not dead for 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back