2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lets see you win a semi with no Fyfe, Mundy, Barlow and Pavlich goes down ten minutes into the first quarter.
I should be more charitable to the Eagles. I admire the way you finished this season strongly.

It reminded of 2009, where instead of going the tank for a better pick you ran out winning a lot of games at the end, setting yourself up for a big season the next year.

I should be more charitable to the Eagles. I admire the way you finished this season strongly.

It reminded of 2009, where instead of going the tank for a better pick you ran out winning a lot of games at the end, setting yourself up for a big season the next year.
Well if that occurs again then at least there are no expansion clubs to take pick 1 away from us. But I bet the AFL will cave and give Melbourne a PP after another shithouse season. :(

Another massive blunder by the recruiting department. I don't think Ballantyne/Suban will ever be as good as this kid. The worst thing is the club was well aware of Robinson thanks to members like me and somehow rated Ballantyne and Suban ahead of him. F-ing annoying.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...rding-to-manager/story-fni5f5nx-1227046723395

The Blues are working to engineer a trade, but even if there are no suitors Robinson will be offered up as a delisted free agent. He has just come out of contract.

Hey Memories , where you at oh smart one?

Lets see you win a semi with no Fyfe, Mundy, Barlow and Pavlich goes down ten minutes into the first quarter.
Thinly veiled injury troll ?

Nope was just putting our semifinal loss in perspective using your players. As weird as it sounds Collingwood also started as favourites before the game.
Just checking.:)

Pumped for tonight. Gunning for the Hawks. If the Cats get up it will be hard pill to swallow as most, myself included, have seen them as pretenders this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why? i am not concerned as long as it close hard fought and they bash each other up

Well, assuming we at least make the Prelims it means that we will either;

a) Get Geelong in an away Prelim should we lose tomorrow

or

b) Get to play Geelong in the Grand Final if we win tomorrow, historically the two QF winners play off in the GF most of the time.

Hawks are still the team I think with the best claim to the cup. A Cats upset hurts their chances and opens it up for Freo to go all the way.

I don't think the pretenders will win though, won't be surprised if Hawthorn demolish them.

Hawks are still the team I think with the best claim to the cup. A Cats upset hurts their chances and opens it up for Freo to go all the way.

I don't think the pretenders will win though, won't be surprised if Hawthorn demolish them.
I just wanna see Scott claim another
"Mission Accomplished"

Can't bring myself to barrack for the Cats even if it's better for us, agree that Hawthorn will probably destroy them anyway.

Was interesting looking at the ins for the finals teams this week, so lucky that most of them got their stars back just in time for finals. Where does the AFL draw the line with this "resting rule" bullshit anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back