2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomer learned from selwood how players are meant to testify when called up as a witness at the MRP. it is called the truth. *cough* 300 pinches *cough*

Can't believe I'm going to say this but I hate Sydney more than I hate Boomer. Let him play as he's vital in sinking them - then let Hawks humiliate them in the GF.

Tend to agree, the last thing I want is for Sydney to cakewalk it into the GF.

Unrelated but I'm starting to look forward to the potential inclusion of Ballas in the AA team and the extreme rage from opposition plebs that will ensue.

I support Boomer's no guilty.

About time the AFL decided to not benefit Sydney for once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tend to agree, the last thing I want is for Sydney to cakewalk it into the GF.

Unrelated but I'm starting to look forward to the potential inclusion of Ballas in the AA team and the extreme rage from opposition plebs that will ensue.

off topic but does "spec" mean "special" and what mod powers does it give you?

off topic but does "spec" mean "special" and what mod powers does it give you?

Pretty sure it does; can only mod the Freo board (can't give out cards yet though, maybe just keep that on the downlow) and in time I'll be made a full time mod and I can ditch this ridiculous baby blue font.

Pretty sure it does; can only mod the Freo board (can't give out cards yet though, maybe just keep that on the downlow) and in time I'll be made a full time mod and I can ditch this ridiculous baby blue font.
Hope they turn it into purple font when that happens.
You bleed purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back