2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norf or COLA? I don't really know who to go for but definitely know I want Hawthorn to win the flag. Would've gone for Port but it hurts too much that they beat us last week and I am being petty and don't want them to win a flag before we do.

Well this game is turning out pretty much how I expected.

Hard to get too enthusiastic about finals when you feel like your team should still be in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feeling pretty flat that we aren't playing in a prelim this year. Might watch last years prelim to cheer myself up.

Is there footy on tonight ?

Watching Better Homes and Gardens. Got a great recipe for a chicken salad and tomorrow I am going to plant some Petunias and build a cubby house.

Love Petunia's and I'll build a kennel.
If I built a kennel, my better half would make me move into it.

Upside would be her snoring wouldn't keep me up at night.

I just hope Zac Clarke is watching the way Buddy is pushing defenders aside and then taking the mark. But not watching his kicking.

Can't believe how flat and uninterested I am in this game otherwise.

Don't care which one.. but 1 of NM or Port has to win this weekend or it will be least interested i have ever been in a GF.

Why would you not want Sydney and Hawthorn to play off in the granny? That will be a cracking contest, unlike a potential one-sided affair of Sydney/ Hawthorn vs. North/ Port

I just hope Zac Clarke is watching the way Buddy is pushing defenders aside and then taking the mark. But not watching his kicking.

Can't believe how flat and uninterested I am in this game otherwise.
Must say his contested marking was the weak part of his game (and his kicking accuracy) both have improved considerably since he has gone to Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back