2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing that Rohan got a game over Tom Mitchell. I guess they were after speed but speed isn't much good if you can't get the thing and when you do you burn it.
I'm not going to pass final judgement on Rohan until he's had a few more games. He seems very nervous but he's in a similar boat to Morabito in that he has barely played for a few years.

Just said on ABC radio that their welcome home at the SCG tomorrow has been cancelled, yet the one at Albert Park in the morning before they fly home is still on.
Says it all really, the old Souths crowd will be there but no one in Sydney would turn up

No matter how many times you poke that corpse, it won't get up.

Amazing that Rohan got a game over Tom Mitchell. I guess they were after speed but speed isn't much good if you can't get the thing and when you do you burn it.
I'm not going to pass final judgement on Rohan until he's had a few more games. He seems very nervous but he's in a similar boat to Morabito in that he has barely played for a few years.

I dunno, played 16 games this year and averaged a tick over 10 touches a game. He's always played like a headless chook though.

Also gets a lot of leeway due to the broken leg but he was pretty crap before then too.
I dunno, played 16 games this year and averaged a tick over 10 touches a game. He's always played like a headless chook though.
This. Having heard from Sydney fans since 2009 that he was the steal of the draft and that Fyfe would eventually overtake him - I've never seen it with Rohan. He's the epitome of crab.

Maybe it's a gf rule but I thought you couldn't use your arms on your opponents shoulders as a "leg up" contesting for a mark, pretty obvious ones were Rioli's and Lake's attempts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

started out not knowing who to go for, but loved every minute as Hawthorn pulled away
certainly makes our 15 point loss look a lot better, doesn't it.

It was hard watching Hawthorn bask in all their glory today. Their supporters have been so spoilt with all their success I just can't help feeling jealous and long for the day that our team is up on the podium. We really blew a big chance last year and today brought it all back for me. We do have a young crop of very good players and they are our roots for the future. I remain optimistic of our chances for the next quite a few years. Congratulations to Hawthorn, they're an incredible club.

It was hard watching Hawthorn bask in all their glory today. Their supporters have been so spoilt with all their success I just can't help feeling jealous and long for the day that our team is up on the podium. We really blew a big chance last year and today brought it all back for me. We do have a young crop of very good players and they are our roots for the future. I remain optimistic of our chances for the next quite a few years. Congratulations to Hawthorn, they're an incredible club.
Your boys will be back up there before you know it, mate. Wouldn't mind betting you may see yourselves and Port having a crack at it next year if everything goes okay on the injury front. Hang in there, its worth every minute :thumbsu:

You can watch every game live ad break free siren to siren in stunning HD except for the Grand Final. Yep, that's the type of s**t we actually have, we're probably the only sport that does this. The biggest game isn't in HD and you get ads after every goal, dead set pathetic. Channel 7 should either be forced to show there games in HD or simply be stripped of the rights, it's 2014 for ffs this isn't good enough, the netball final is probably in HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back