2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Try this exercise out everyone.

Picture Chis Masten, Andrew Gaff, Sharrod Welllingham, Brad Shepherd, Josh Hill and Luke Shuey all standing there looking really tough on a poster in which the caption reads, "The West is Ours."

Okay, now try and stop yourself from urinating your pants whilst laughing incessantly.

It can't be done, can it?

Last edited:

Picture Chis Masten, Andrew Gaff, Sharrod Welllingham, Josh Hill and Luke Shuey all standing there looking really tough on a poster in which the caption reads, "The West is Ours."

Okay, now try and stop yourself from urinating your pants whilst laughing incessantly.

I couldn't do it.

Picture Chis Masten, Andrew Gaff, Sharrod Welllingham, Josh Hill and Luke Shuey all standing there looking really tough on a poster in which the caption reads, "The West is Ours."

whats the poster for? the next winter olympics?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it sounds like the eagles are going to sign Kane Lucas.

Is it just me or does that seem like a perfect match?

(Playing wise I mean, I don't know anything about Lucas' personality)

So it sounds like the eagles are going to sign Kane Lucas.

Is it just me or does that seem like a perfect match?

(Playing wise I mean, I don't know anything about Lucas' personality)

This was my first thought, player-wise when I read the news.

Not sure why they're bothering.. He's not going to play any part in their club ever making the finals, or even hardening up their midfield for that matter..

The West is Ours because you guys embarrassed the state last year in the finals.

Time for us to take over and make things right now. :eek:

You choking against Essendon after being 6 goals up didn't help your cause though.

Then there was that 3 goal lead with 15 minutes of game time left against Carlton, who were without a single win for the season at that time.

What about the season before when against Port Adelaide you were 47 points up half way through the 3rd quarter and lost.

Now Perth Now are calling you Flat Track Bullies.

Oh the shame.....

You choking against Essendon after being 6 goals up didn't help your cause though.

Then there was that 3 goal lead with 15 minutes of game time left against Carlton, who were without a single win for the season at that time.

What about the season before when against Port Adelaide you were 47 points up half way through the 3rd quarter and lost.

Now Perth Now are calling you Flat Track Bullies.

Oh the shame.....
And these are just purely on-field examples..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back