2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You choking against Essendon after being 6 goals up didn't help your cause though.

Then there was that 3 goal lead with 15 minutes of game time left against Carlton, who were without a single win for the season at that time.

What about the season before when against Port Adelaide you were 47 points up half way through the 3rd quarter and lost.

Now Perth Now are calling you Flat Track Bullies.

Oh the shame.....

how's that compare to 20 years exactly:rolleyes:

Lol, the 'West is Ours' thread on the Eagles board is good for a laugh. They clearly don't see that they're the obsessed team.

Lol, the 'West is Ours' thread on the Eagles board is good for a laugh. They clearly don't see that they're the obsessed team.
Dumb slogan is dumb. Most posters in that thread acknowledge that

Also takes a special kind of obsession to read threads on other teams boards

Oh wait......

West of freo is Rottnest, it's theirs if they want it. Anything east of Cockburn the other 17 clubs ( including the Egirls ) can have.

Dumb slogan is dumb. Most posters in that thread acknowledge that

Also takes a special kind of obsession to read threads on other teams boards

Oh wait......

I went on there to have a look at your list management thread as a WA footy fan. Then I saw that thread. I guess we're both obsessed. Adds to the rivalry which has gotten stale of late.

I went on there to have a look at your list management thread as a WA footy fan. Then I saw that thread. I guess we're both obsessed. Adds to the rivalry which has gotten stale of late.

Yes has got stale, but enjoyment factor of watching certain finalists in action for the last 2 years has been some compo. Port & the Hawks spring to mind!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry no one expects anything from Freo

real clubs win premierships after losing a GF.
Freo just go out meekly in straight sets:)

What like you did in 2007?

Your Captain then packed his bags and left the state.

Now there's a performance for you.

Flag to spoon in 4 years. That would have to be an AFL/VFK record wouldn't it?

The drugs must have worn off in that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back