2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a bit of trivia, at the sports law conference I attended last year the integrity commissioner from India gave a presentation about gambling and cricket.

He stated that each big bash game played has more bet on it than the entirety of the afl season!!! Approx $800 million per game last season. The Indians love their cricket.

Last edited:

I'm not sure what I just watched but I don't think it was appropriate for children. Ludeman just went in dry there.

And wtf Maxwell needs to pull his head in. Dropped from the Australian side for being a dumb campaigner so instead of proving he's still got a shred of talent left, all he does is play stupid shots and gets out for pretty much nothing.

I'm not sure what I just watched but I don't think it was appropriate for children. Ludeman just went in dry there.

And wtf Maxwell needs to pull his head in. Dropped from the Australian side for being a dumb campaigner so instead of proving he's still got a shred of talent left, all he does is play stupid shots and gets out for pretty much nothing.
There is nothing I can say that won't make it out like I really enjoyed watching the Stars lose but that was one hell of an innings from Ludeman.

Maxwell has been riding his reputation for too long and never delivering.

Put cousin Nick's work ethic into the athletic abilities of Glenn you'd have a hell of a cricketer there.

So ****ing lame that all the Scorchers games start at 4pm just to suit those clowns over east to watch on TV.

The one thing they can't be accused of with the BBL is decent fixturing. But neither CA nor Ten really care because the WACA will be full anyway regardless of the time they start.

4.10 on Boxing Day and New Year's Day is fine, can't complain there, though it'll probably be 42 degrees on both days knowing what Scorchers games have been like in the last 3 BBLs. The target audience for the game on Monday and the Heat game in January must be purely school kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't see carbarry doing anything of worth this season. He's one dimensional, traditionally styled and lacking that power hitting ingredient. Sure He can hold his wicket but the way T20 scores are increasing id rather go balls out at the start and occasionally fail miserably than trying to defend scores of 120-140 all the time

The scorchers are never going to be a high scoring team.. they get the job done with the Ball. Usually win if they can cobble together 150.

Don't see carbarry doing anything of worth this season. He's one dimensional, traditionally styled and lacking that power hitting ingredient. Sure He can hold his wicket but the way T20 scores are increasing id rather go balls out at the start and occasionally fail miserably than trying to defend scores of 120-140 all the time

No power hitting?? - did you see the one where he lost his grip on the bat and the bat nearly went for four?

Went into Clark Rubber in Balcatta before Christmas to buy a present for a mate. The cashier who served was ex-West Coast player Adam Hunter.

How the mighty have fallen.
Obviously no D&A testing required to score a job at Clarke Rubber.

Bookmarked for future reference.

Wasn't Chad Fletcher flipping burgers at Maccas for a while? Shane Parker works as an engineer at my friend's work.

Wasn't Chad Fletcher flipping burgers at Maccas for a while? Shane Parker works as an engineer at my friend's work.

Former eagle flipping burgers, former Docker working as an engineer.

Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back