2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the weirdest (or funniest?) things I seen years ago at the Mustang bar was some pommy bloke blubbering and pretty much in tears because his team lost some stupid FA Cup match. Geez I get fired up watching footy and even once smashed a dinner plate against the wall :$ but crying like a little girl?? Mate it's just a bloody game ffs...

I did shed a tear when we made it into the GF ;)

Sorry, my bad,
but maybe it was worth repeating. Big fan of M Barlow

Me walking through the Hawthorn supporters after the grand final

wDuH4Oz.gif

IMG_20150214_133340.jpg Just seen on the Fox Sports coverage of Australia v poms from the 2003 world cup..... Is that one of ours, the roos or neither?

Last edited:
Such a proud moment seeing an MCG full of yellow at a home world cup

Almost brings a tear to the eye
Being at the G yesterday brought back memories of how awesome it was seeing it full of purple at the Grand Final - just with a better result thankfully.

It's rare you're able to drown out the Barmy Army too. Hope you guys appreciated how hard I booed Broad

Scotlands uniform for the Cricket World Cup is one of the best I have ever seen. They just need to learn how to play cricket a bit better now so we can see more of them.

Darkish Blue uniform with tartan sleeves, a white thistle on the left front and a very subtle St Andrews cross as a background covering the top part of the shirt at the front. Just awesome!

It runs a close second behind purple with white chevrons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scotlands uniform for the Cricket World Cup is one of the best I have ever seen. They just need to learn how to play cricket a bit better now so we can see more of them.

Darkish Blue uniform with tartan sleeves, a white thistle on the left front and a very subtle St Andrews cross as a background covering the top part of the shirt at the front. Just awesome!

It runs a close second behind purple with white chevrons.

Them playing cricket better doesn't mean we get to see more of them.

Case in point: Ireland has played less ODIs against Test playing nations since after their win over England in 2011, than they did in the four years previous to that (which was still not many).

The only way we get to see more of them is if the big three stop controlling the ICC for their own benefit.

Pakistan are 4 for 1 against the Windies. I can sniff a fixed match like its a fart in a Mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back