Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both... I remembered we were rubbish.. and double checked the win/loss for that year.. that was the year Colbert was captain and did his knee.. I can remember North were a fair way up (for back then) at half time. We came back for a great win.. can remember the image of Colbert hobbling onto the field at the end and embracing the players.

Shame he walked out at the end of the year...

I struggle to remember to put the butter back in the fridge but can remember random s**t from footy haha

I remember that game. Got a bus up from Geelong and we were late getting into the ground. By the time we finally got to our seats, it was about 10 minutes into the first quarter and North were up 5 goals to zip. Remember thinking of turning around and walking out again. Glad we didn't.

Who's your new avatar picture manboob :confused:?

Poor North. Suggestion I heard was North v Dogs. Not a 'big' enough game for you?
I'd like to see the AFL make it dogs and North, reduce the ticket prices or something to get a full house and the good friday appeal gets a large chunk..

Obviously that could effect the home teams bottom line so probably a low chance of happening

I just can't ever see Dogs/Norf drawing more than 35k. When you could have another match drawing 60-80k. I guess it depends on whether it's a purely TV thing or what.

finey is a disgratzia to journalism.

Now I hate the Dons as much as the next guy for what they pulled but...

You should have seen him turn like a cheap whore the moment the Dons were found guilty / penalised by the AFL. Before that he was all Essendon this - hand jobs for Hirdy that. Then that very night he was ripping them to shreds, cracking wise and getting callers to suggest who should be cast in the Telemovie etc.

Not to mention how he flies off the handle if someone sends him a critical SMS you'd think his producer would filter them :D

Next time say "inb4" instead of "will get in here before":D
Thanks GTFW- but I will forget that next time I need to use it (thanks for trying, though!)
I probably should spend more time on here, get a Twitter account, resurrect my Facebook account (appropriate time of the year to do that, I think), so I can learn the lingo better :)

i only listen to sen on saturday morning for "off the bench" and "crunch time"....finey is dead to me after his pro golden balls readings from the bible according to james. he really should have checked his connections at the sen door and left them there.

has finey officially apologised for being incorrect? or he is still towing the golden balls line?
What? Golden balls?

Now I hate the Dons as much as the next guy for what they pulled but...

You should have seen him turn like a cheap whore the moment the Dons were found guilty / penalised by the AFL. Before that he was all Essendon this - hand jobs for Hirdy that. Then that very night he was ripping them to shreds, cracking wise and getting callers to suggest who should be cast in the Telemovie etc.

Not to mention how he flies off the handle if someone sends him a critical SMS you'd think his producer would filter them :D

i didnt mind the texts and banter...but the readings from the king james bible was too much that i stopped listening to him last july and havent gone back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to see the AFL make it dogs and North, reduce the ticket prices or something to get a full house and the good friday appeal gets a large chunk..

Obviously that could effect the home teams bottom line so probably a low chance of happening
That's a great idea- but can't see them doin' it..
They could get the can rattlers on every corner and at every gate if they (the AFL) didn't want to donate to the GF Appeal- I'm sure they'd be needing extra tins for all the coins flowing in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back