Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought the Saints were going to be simply awful this year...
Thought last week's result against the Crows was an accurate reflection of how good they are..

F***ed if I know what to think now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I spoke too soon. The frees evened out as they tend to do:oops:. Port look good btw, they'll be a tough ask to get over next week.
Agree. We'll know where we stand in five or six weeks after facing the Hawks, Port, Freo and Swans.

lol Bombers losing to the Saints

Enormous credit to Richardson. He's turned an ordinary unit into a competitive one and developed quite a few players in a relatively short time. Stanley is one example. Always thought he had the talent to cut it at AFL level.

Tempted to go throw a #standbyHird in on the bombers board.... But I value being able to post to much and they are a bunch of humour less muppets

you will certainly blow your load when you watch the two teams that play on Monday then

yes, i obviously like watching geelong games far more... and geelong v hawthorn are my most anticipated games. looking forward to it.

Either that was said with a hint of sarcasm or you're in a very small group;)

no sarcasm, but yeah tiny group. i also like watching richmond and port. would be happy to see any of those 3 have some success soon. port look very likely.

Awkward moment when that's not the worst team you like to watch ! England cricket team- lols :)

yeah, they have been woeful since tea on the first day of the latest ashes series :oops:

manchester city also look to have blown a very good chance at the title.

sturt and geelong have started brilliantly, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back