Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same deal with Judd too. I think the questions of Ablett will be asked when he is in his last year or two.

So Juddy is too good to have a bit of a run around in the VFL is he ?
Well Karma got the Blues with that one.
Sydaknee are supposedly going to rush that annoying Australian of the Year [must've been a shithouse year] into the team in a week or two.If they watched Carltank tonight maybe they'll do the sensible thing and play for a half in their reserves.
It was really weird - I have watched absolutely NO football this weekend but walked into the lounge room and saw him grabbing at his hammy then limping around. That was pretty good timing!! I think the Karma bus has hit Judd a ripper- probably getting him for all those spiteful things he's done over the years....

Same deal with Judd too. I think the questions of Ablett will be asked when he is in his last year or two.

Did you read about what Fev wrote about Carlton in his column in the Border Times yesterday? He basically went off the long run up and blasted Carlton for a few things, most notably the Judd trade (he thinks if Kennedy stayed a Blue they would be a hell of a lot better than they are now) and that now way known should they have picked up Thomas (a player who has never won a game off his own boot and was a bit player at best at the Pies).

Had a brief look at it. Hard to disagree, but that's the benefit of hindsight. I've always known Daisy was an overrated hack so he'll get no argument from me.

P.S. Like he can talk he ******* ruined Brisbane. After being a dick and forcing Carlton's hand.

I watched a bit of that Gold Coast game, what must Ablett be thinking. The best years of his footballing life playing in effectively division two of the competition. He is not even being extended constantly playing in low intentisty games or thrashings.

Barely heard a reporter really question him on this since he left. I am not bitter, I am just genuinely fascinated. He must regret not being as clever as Franklin to get the money and decent football.

Yeh they will come good but in a 12 year career his best 5 years won't even see him play a final. Bit of a shame.
Call me hardhearted but don't feel a shred of sympathy. He chose the lucre and is so keen to see out his playing career with the Suns that according to reports he's anxious to enter negotiations to extend his contract before the due date. Pffft!

Mowing the lawns yesterday,when the new neighbours across the road turned up with the first of their furniture,I was sure he was wearing an old style piss and poo training type top,my heart sank,I'm stuck living with one of these pricks on my door step, how f---ing unlucky what am I going to do?maybe if the Hawks collapse in a year or two it won't be so bad I thought, no he'll forever be on about 89-08,I pushed the mower down the nature strip in his direction and there it was a faded Broncos jersey happy days.

Last edited:
That suspensions legality is debatable.
yta5avut.jpg

Guess which case was dismissed.

That suspensions legality is debatable.
yta5avut.jpg

Guess which case was dismissed.
I agree it was a s**t suspension... But there was no need to put himself in that position to start with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mowing the lawns yesterday,when the new neighbours across the road turned up with the first of their furniture,I was sure he was wearing an old style piss and poo training type top,my heart sank,I'm stuck living with one of these pricks on my door step, how f---ing unlucky what am I going to do?maybe if the Hawks collapse in a year or two it won't be so bad I thought, no he'll forever be on about 89-08,I pushed the mower down the nature strip in his direction and there it was a faded Broncos jersey happy days.
Hahaha!!!! Great story, ypo! My heart sank in sympathy with you, I think- so glad it turned out OK :)
I hate to say it but my cousin is a fanatical Hawks supporter. We don't talk much :( He's over there and we're over here but I sometimes see photos of him at Hawks' "dos", getting all the pics with the players. Grrr! Why can't my cousin be NORMAL??? (Like the rest of us?)

Are the wheels starting to fall off the Freo wagon? My goodness, I certainly hope so!!!

Firstly, Sylvia gets himself suspended in the VFL when he's close to returning in the AFL
Secondly, Josh Simpson goes walkabout and doesn't get on the plane bound for Freo's R5 game, at the last minute
Thirdly, Ballantyne gets a week after a couple of reprimands were added together. Lyon's about to do his nana!!!
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-04-21/balla-crosses-lyon

Buddy has pranged his car took out a few others apparently in Sydney tonight....

Naturally it's all big news despite at this point not even saying if he was in the wrong or not... Bit ridiculous really

Plus Sydney drivers are arse holes so every chance he was doing noting wrong

But it's buddy. ... cocaine's a hell of a drug

Buddy has pranged his car took out a few others apparently in Sydney tonight....

Naturally it's all big news despite at this point not even saying if he was in the wrong or not... Bit ridiculous really

Plus Sydney drivers are arse holes so every chance he was doing noting wrong

But it's buddy. ... cocaine's a hell of a drug
Have to give Hawthorn some credit, they managed to keep him out of the news most of the time, even though there were lots of rumours swirling around about him over the years.

Just heard it too. As you say, kudos to the hawks for keeping his behaviour mostly under wraps.

Think there was an incident earlier this year where Hannebery (?) crashed Buddy's car. Man I'm glad we weren't interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back