Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eat a dick you flogs!

Can't wait to come back to this board next week for some more delicious kitty tears.

why isn't this Dawk supporter carded? If I said anything remotely like that on the Hawk board I'd get a week off.

SS not to mention that players like dipper were as skinny as a rake. Then one preseason later... All of a sudden he's built like the Greek Adonis. Bit rich for Hawk fans to be protesting Essendon's drug cheating.
That reminds me.
West Coast were on the juice in 1994.
Carlton were salary cap cheats in 1995
Hawthorn benefited from zoning cheating in 1989
Hawthorn caused a new rule to be invented in the 2008 GF

When was the last GF loss to a team not cheating?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To change the subject somewhat...
1604373_706581352762203_9213421851129227527_n.jpg

They're like a ****ing virus, have spread to another thread.

They're so touchy considering their team is in a GF. :)

Funny mob, instead of enjoying it they are running around other team boards fighting everyone on the umpiring issue. Me thinks the ladies doth protest too much.

Oh well anyway the AFL got their desired Buddy v Whoreforn matchup.

Was at a wedding last night, managed to wander into a bar at the venue to have a quick peek at the footy.

Bloke standing there (also from the wedding) giving a running commentary like 'YES ROUGHY! ' 'THIS IS HOW THE HAWKAS DO IT' etc etc...
He turns and looks at me noticing I'm not saying anything 'YOU NOT A PORT FAN ARE YOU?' he asks aggressively. I reply nah mate I'm a cats fan and don't really give a stuff who wins, I reckon the swans will win next week regardless 'NO THEY WON'T!!!!' was his instant aggressive reply. He then goes on to tell me how they smashed them earlier in the year and will smash them again next week. I pointed out that the Swans had also beaten hawthorn this year if my memory served me correctly... He informed me that didn't matter and then changed to subject to players accuracy in front of goal and why Bruest and Gunstan are such good players because they never miss...

I decided I didn't care any more and resisting the temptation to point out Bruest never misses because 80% of his goals are cherry picking ones running into an empty goal square and I moved on.

Moral of the long winded story
Hawk fans are arseholes, why can they never just leave someone watching footy with forcing their opinions on them

Cheer cheer the red and the white for me this week..

Was at a wedding last night, managed to wander into a bar at the venue to have a quick peek at the footy.

Bloke standing there (also from the wedding) giving a running commentary like 'YES ROUGHY! ' 'THIS IS HOW THE HAWKAS DO IT' etc etc...
He turns and looks at me noticing I'm not saying anything 'YOU NOT A PORT FAN ARE YOU?' he asks aggressively. I reply nah mate I'm a cats fan and don't really give a stuff who wins, I reckon the swans will win next week regardless 'NO THEY WON'T!!!!' was his instant aggressive reply. He then goes on to tell me how they smashed them earlier in the year and will smash them again next week. I pointed out that the Swans had also beaten hawthorn this year if my memory served me correctly... He informed me that didn't matter and then changed to subject to players accuracy in front of goal and why Bruest and Gunstan are such good players because they never miss...

I decided I didn't care any more and resisting the temptation to point out Bruest never misses because 80% of his goals are cherry picking ones running into an empty goal square and I moved on.

Hawk fans are arseholes, why can they never just leave someone watching footy with forcing their opinions on them

Here's a summary of that long post:
tumblr_lkvvtd5abu1qhszhco1_500.gif

Also for anyone that cares I have an indoor soccer grand final in under 2 hours, have no idea what time I got home last night and really would like someone to bring me maccas

Did anyone else notice Hodge try to line up a Port player with his head over the ball, but barely missed him with his hip in either the 2nd or 3rd term? Another inch or two closer, and he'd be serving an extended holiday.

Jesus what an arsehole.

You'd think you'd be okay at a wedding. Eh he's probably pissed he wasnt at the game... or not getting any at home. Turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back