Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys I'm going to be in Geelong all day Tuesday for work (22 and sunny, **** yeah :cool:) so I need ideas on where to have lunch (and possibly dinner).

Anyone?
cremorne down parko is good for lunch or dinner if your in that area Newtown/geelong west.

That's how we started, a VFL flag, then a preseason flag, then the real thing.
Doggies are on the up.
Love Mitch Honeychurch.
So now we must recruit Benny Cavarra from Frankston.

I went to their Prelim final in 1997. Supported them, like I would Geelong. Would absolutely love to see them win one. -obvs not against us!-

Alright guys I'm going to be in Geelong all day Tuesday for work (22 and sunny, **** yeah :cool:) so I need ideas on where to have lunch (and possibly dinner).

Anyone?

I'd go down the waterfront on a day like that- just dont go to Warf Shed, their lunches suck. Go there for breakfast if you're there early enough. Surely there is somewhere okay around that area to have lunch tho..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd go down the waterfront on a day like that- just dont go to Warf Shed, their lunches suck. Go there for breakfast if you're there early enough. Surely there is somewhere okay around that area to have lunch tho..

They're only open from 11am during the week though.

Can do breakfast as well i guess before 9am.

Two Hawk GF losses in a week and I will just about consider season 2014 a success.

This is the way I look at it. Earlier today I didn't know the final score so I approached two women decked from head to toe in Hawks gear on the train.

"So what was the final score in the Grand Final today?"
"We don't know... We were at the show all day."
"What, decked out in your club gear?"
"Ummmmm..."
Then the other lass chimed in. "We're still celebrating last night's win."
I looked at them for a long time. One of them grinned and looked away out the window. The other seemed content with looking stupid.
"Really? Go hard or go home, is that it?"
The grinner started laughing. The dumb-struck one facepalmed and I knew the result right there and then.
"You got done, didn't you?"
The laughing stopped but the train kept a rollin'.

This is the way I look at it. Earlier today I didn't know the final score so I approached two women decked from head to toe in Hawks gear on the train.

"So what was the final score in the Grand Final today?"
"We don't know... We were at the show all day."
"What, decked out in your club gear?"
"Ummmmm..."
Then the other lass chimed in. "We're still celebrating last night's win."
I looked at them for a long time. One of them grinned and looked away out the window. The other seemed content with looking stupid.
"Really? Go hard or go home, is that it?"
The grinner started laughing. The dumb-struck one facepalmed and I knew the result right there and then.
"You got done, didn't you?"
The laughing stopped but the train kept a rollin'.
What...the...hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back