Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh there is no ******* way I would do that for a living.:p

If there's one thing I don't like about Geelong it's getting there. Princes FWY is so dull and boring.:thumbsdown:
Have done that trip so often could do it with my eyes shut. Don't worry, haven't tried that. Good time for radio or music, or if you're like my oldest daughter, podcasts.

? Display Homes

? Real Estate

You've got us guessing what you're doing in Geelong now.

Have done that trip so often could do it with my eyes shut. Don't worry, haven't tried that. Good time for radio or music, or if you're like my oldest daughter, podcasts.

? Display Homes

? Real Estate

You've got us guessing what you're doing in Geelong now.
Stealing from the rich and giving to the needy :D:p

Nah I'm actually delivering internet services as an IT Tech/Engineer to disabled care homes. Been doing it all over Melbourne the past couple of weeks and still have heaps to do.

Get around Lin Jong - superstar! I'd love him at the cats for sure. Forget Frawley. Forget Danger. Forget SSelwood. Operation Jong!

In all seriousness he attacks the contest much harder than a lot of our youngsters.

How come Gunston can get a free 100mts off the ball for the slightest of holds and when Hawkins is held by two Hawthorn goons,has his jumper ripped to bits, is left with more fingernail scratches than Gerald Baden Clay and has to leave the field it's nothing?:confused:In my best Pauline voice please explain.

Just saw this on FB....

10629811_10152666003900250_6017416357103586690_n.jpg

Good luck Josh!

How come Gunston can get a free 100mts off the ball for the slightest of holds and when Hawkins is held by two Hawthorn goons,has his jumper ripped to bits, is left with more fingernail scratches than Gerald Baden Clay and has to leave the field it's nothing?:confused:In my best Pauline voice please explain.
Ans: Matt Stevic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not bad is it?
Nope not bad at all. I certainly enjoyed my meal there.
How was your day in G-town Bots?
It was quite enjoyable rocker, even though I spent most of it driving around, I found the townsfolk very friendly. I didn't get to have dinner in Newtown though as the last site visit was canceled (nobody home) and did develop some kind of truckers arm sunburn on my right arm. One of the on site coordinators was kind enough to give me some sunscreen (which I didn't apply to my privates :p) which I thought was neat :thumbsu:

Also drove past KP for the first time (I have never seen it in person) and absolutely love how it looks. Those light towers you can basically see from everywhere in Geelong.

Nope not bad at all. I certainly enjoyed my meal there.

It was quite enjoyable rocker, even though I spent most of it driving around, I found the townsfolk very friendly. I didn't get to have dinner in Newtown though as the last site visit was canceled (nobody home) and did develop some kind of truckers arm sunburn on my right arm. One of the on site coordinators was kind enough to give me some sunscreen (which I didn't apply to my privates :p) which I thought was neat :thumbsu:

Also drove past KP for the first time (I have never seen it in person) and absolutely love how it looks. Those light towers you can basically see from everywhere in Geelong.
You can eat at the Cattery too, should have mentioned that, great way to see the place out of hours.

Beams has requested to be traded back to qld... apparently his father has been fighting illness for a while so he clearly wants to make the most of being close while he can.
Massive blow to the pies, him gone and Swan not seeming to give a stuff anymore... can't see them playing finals for a couple of years

Beams has requested to be traded back to qld... apparently his father has been fighting illness for a while so he clearly wants to make the most of being close while he can.
Massive blow to the pies, him gone and Swan not seeming to give a stuff anymore... can't see them playing finals for a couple of years
Huge blow. I really rate Beams.

Collingwood trying to negotiate a mutual agreement with Beams that will allow him to see his family more often while still remaining at the club. Seems unworkable to me.

I know, but none of the quality they have lost are close to what they got if this goes through (not to mention the picks they got where pretty good)
Not yet they aren't....

But Polec certainly showed he is going to be a good player at Port, Docerty showed a bit at the Blues and Yeo showed a bit at the Eagles.
They might not be the same level as a Beams/Ryder yet... but they could all turn into guns as well

Not yet they aren't....

But Polec certainly showed he is going to be a good player at Port, Docerty showed a bit at the Blues and Yeo showed a bit at the Eagles.
They might not be the same level as a Beams/Ryder yet... but they could all turn into guns as well

Aish and Taylor look pretty good to me.

Aish and Taylor look pretty good to me.
I think Aish is going to be a gun...
But was just making the point they did lose a bit.. 4 or 5 guys that had put a few years work into all at once stings

The benefit has been the new kids got a chance this year and showed plenty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back