Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a waste of talent.

A stint in jail might wake him up, but I wouldn't bet on it. Surrounded by some quality people in a quality club like Hawthorn and still preferred the meth and joy riding. What a *nuckle.

Am I being unfair to label him a classic loser thus far in his life? I came across a few of similar ilk in football circles….Lets hope he can get his act together otherwise his future looks pretty grim.

nicnat tapping to selwood for a centre clearance then SJ for a goal....when does his contract expire? :p

it's a massive piece of the puzzle missing isn't it? Our rucks. I mean, you put a genuine gun ruckman in the middle and suddenly Guthrie and Caddy are playing that much better than what they have to currently put with.
If Ottens was only 3-4 years younger and had stayed around through the 12, 13 & 14 season . . . who knows.

My god! Naitanui would be simply unbelievable in the middle for Geelong.

it's a massive piece of the puzzle missing isn't it? Our rucks. I mean, you put a genuine gun ruckman in the middle and suddenly Guthrie and Caddy are playing that much better than what they have to currently put with.
If Ottens was only 3-4 years younger and had stayed around through the 12, 13 & 14 season . . . who knows.

My god! Naitanui would be simply unbelievable in the middle for Geelong.
Here's hoping Dawson or Stanley can bridge the gap we need

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back