Player Sponsorship 2014 Player Sponsorship - Prize draw coming up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just want to gauge interest for 2014. We currently have Howe & Barry as sponsored players.

If you're going to be part of it again let us know here.

Also now we're coming up to our fourth year maybe sponsoring players it might be time to change the badges from the player/year (Eg: Howe 13) just to initials (Eg: JH 13) or just ('13) to mark the year you were the sponsor. When clicked on it could still take posters to where they can see who we sponsored. Idea is for the sake of room & not having a million large badges.

Thoughts & interest for 2014 please?

Check out what the player sponsorship is all about to get an idea what its all about: Click here

Posters interested:

$100+:
Super Demon $100 - PAID
CoDkiller $100 - PAID
Jimi $100
Blackas87 $100 - PAID
Cannon82 - $100 - PAID
Hellbourne $100 - PAID
BigFooty $200 - PAID
dee_mac $100 - PAID
ponsdale $100 - PAID

$50-$99:
Captain Jack $50 - PAID
Devastating Boris $75 - PAID
Striker475 $50 - PAID
Dee Won $50 - PAID
RandB $50 - PAID
Crimson Azure $25 - PAID
stretcharmstrong $50 - PAID
d33my $50 - PAID
Oscarman $50
Praetorian $50 - PAID
sivart $50
maxmustard $50 - PAID
Benwah83 $50 - PAID
ThePuppetMaster $50 - PAID
CTHORANGE $50 - PAID
Cromulent1 $50 - PAID
CM Sean $50 - PAID
DemonJim $50 - PAID

$25-$49:
JackAttack7 $25 - PAID
Show Some Fight $25 - PAID

Target (two players): $2300

Total pledged: $1950

Total paid: $1800

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, if you intend to be part of the next sponsorship then also let us know how much you are thinking of putting in.

In for $50 again. Don't really mind who we get, I'd like to keep Howe though.

I agree with making the current badges smaller. Personally I would actually prefer them all to disappear except for whichever the current/player year is. Is that possible, Crimson Azure?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can kick in, not sure how much though. When do we have to work it out?

Would like a player whose in with a shot of best 22. Nothing wrong with him, but Viv would be cool.
I would rather stick with Barry, think it would be cool to sponsor him from year 1 until he retires. We already have a best 22 player in Howe

I'm in - probably just $25 for now though. Not too fussed about who, but Viv sounds like a great option. It'd be good to stick with Barry too I reckon.

Howe I'm thinking is probably pretty well supported by the club given he's one of our best players and would possibly be in demand, as well as through endorsements, given his promotability/flashy playing style/MOTY.

I'm in - probably just $25 for now though. Not too fussed about who, but Viv sounds like a great option. It'd be good to stick with Barry too I reckon.

Howe I'm thinking is probably pretty well supported by the club given he's one of our best players and would possibly be in demand, as well as through endorsements, given his promotability/flashy playing style/MOTY.

You've first option if you already sponsor him IIRC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back