Player Sponsorship 2014 Player Sponsorship - Prize draw coming up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither did I. New feature? I suppose I could read the update notes...
Nah, thats for the owner & perhaps admin to..... ah..... do.

leave it to them I say.

Folks,

Now that we have our nice new badges, it's time for the prize draw! This is where you get the chance to walk away with something material for your generous contribution - warm fuzzies are nice, but hey it's so much better if you get to go to the Sponsor function or get some merch for your money.

Here is a list of the glorious prizes available in this exclusive draw:

Attendance at the Player Sponsors' Cocktail Function x 4 (two for each player). Several posters here have been in previous years, and we can attest to the quality of the free beer and canapes. I have been told the function will be following the GWS game in Round 21 - Sunday August 17, 3:20pm at the MCG. More information on that later.
An MFC jumper signed by the player - hence we have two of these to give out, one signed by Howe and one by Barry.
Signed 2014 team poster - similarly, one signed by Howe and one by Barry.
Sponsorship pins x 4 - the best consolation prize you could ask for! Pin may or may not have writing on the back which says "I sponsored an MFC player and all I got was 4 wins and this lousy pin."

So that's 12 wonderful prizes to be won. You get one ticket in the draw for each $25 contributed.

Before we draw anything, please advise if you wish to sit out part/all of the draw. Usually there are some who can't attend the Sponsor function for whatever reason. Let me know so that we can avoid re-drawing where possible.

Contributors with 4 tickets:
Super Demon
CoDkiller
Blackas87
Hellbourne
Captain Jack
Cannon82
dee_mac
ponsdale

3 tickets:
Devastating Boris

tbc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Optimistic.

but seriously, nice work, and thanks. Is this being drawn tonight?
Draw will be when I get around to it... but no, not tonight. Hopefully later this week. I don't actually have the goods yet though so I might wait a bit to see when they will be sent through from the club.

Count me in for everything but the sponsor's function. Better get Crimson onto his letters!!!
Was literally working on it right now.

Oh yeah, with the function we don't get tickets. If we win the function CJ will need to get you details to provide to the club so they know who to expect. Captain Jack not sure if I'd mentioned this.

Could you please remove me from the draw for the Sponsor function, I'm too socially awkward for these type of gatherings
Ditto.

Except for the awkward bit... at least I think ... err, I hope ... Oh man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back