Competitions 2014 Port Supercoach Leagues - FULL!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I have setup the Div2 league.
If you are on the list already PM me and I will send you the league code.
My team name is Cambo's Crushers

I am going to do a B&F this year and as a result of that I have retrospectively done a B&F for 2012 and 2013. Votes will be awarded 3,2,1 for the highest scores from our league in each round. Votes will only be tallied for games in the Bigfooty Club Championship whilst our team is still active. As we missed the finals in 2012 and 2013 we only played the 17 minor rounds therefore there were 17 vote scoring games. If we make the finals this year votes will be awarded in those games.

In season 2012 chewysnake won the Best and Fairest with a whopping 30 votes picking up 7 best on grounds. Runner up was Waspy79 with 19 votes. cheysnake also won the highest rank for our league, bigfooty and the whole of supercoach. Waspy79 was the Premiership team for the league.

In season 2013 FallingLiefs was our Best and Fairest with 15 votes picking up 4 BOG. Runner Up was strath39 with 12 votes. Starth39 was our highest ranked player for the league. _Christoh_ (me) was the Premiership team for the league.

I hope to get an honour board up soon to add to and can be perpetually updated.

There sure is, there are five spots left after you joining. Welcome aboard! I like the team name too :thumbsu:
Cheers mate :) What's the go from here? I'm guessing someone has to pm me the league code? New to Supercoach, so still figuring out how it works.

I have setup the Div2 league.
If you are on the list already PM me and I will send you the league code.
My team name is Cambo's Crushers
Hook me up Brutha!

Okay who in div1 changed their name to Neade More Points?? Im thinking its you Waspy79, was that you? I got my eye on youo_O

Also Im still waiting on Gee Dub and LaffertyDaniel to join the league. If I havent given you the league code then let me know.

Ive assumed that chewysnake is the New Delhi Naan team so if Im wrong could you or whoever that team is or someone or anyone let me know.

And lastly guys, Im fine with people changing their team names but please please post you change in this thread or on the league board. Cheers!

Oh and PAFC_316 would you stop telling me you're going to change you team name and JUST DO IT!!! :p

Okay who in div1 changed their name to Neade More Points?? Im thinking its you Waspy79, was that you? I got my eye on youo_O

Also Im still waiting on Gee Dub and LaffertyDaniel to join the league. If I havent given you the league code then let me know.

Ive assumed that chewysnake is the New Delhi Naan team so if Im wrong could you or whoever that team is or someone or anyone let me know.

And lastly guys, Im fine with people changing their team names but please please post you change in this thread or on the league board. Cheers!

Oh and PAFC_316 would you stop telling me you're going to change you team name and JUST DO IT!!! :p

I'm already in mate. Neade More Points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, we still need 6 more players for the div 2 comp. I have been busy sending messages to anyone who vaguely hints at the notion they play SC or DT or FF. Ive been hitting a brick wall though.

I thought I might be able to get some of our new members from TPFP in too as they are more than welcome to join.

So, Seanybruz and myself are looking at joining the league should we not be able to fill the last few spots. I still hold out hope we can fill it as we are terribly close. We will only join the league as a last resort.

If any of you know people on this board who play SC and aren't in one of our leagues, let me know and I will get some brown paper bags distributed (may or may not contain ham sandwiches).

im up for some supercoach action, finished 45199 last year, but I have a start off building up the team and finish off strongly, won a few leagues last year too.

designated drunks is the team name.

Err derp I seriously can't count, there are 5 spots left not 6.
Hi ... I am one of those who have come over from TPFP. I started playing SC last year. Started badly as I learned my way, but did my apprenticeship and learned a lot! Happy to join if there is a spot open. My team name is: POWER CREW

im up for some supercoach action, finished 45199 last year, but I have a start off building up the team and finish off strongly, won a few leagues last year too.

designated drunks is the team name.
Hi ... I am one of those who have come over from TPFP. I started playing SC last year. Started badly as I learned my way, but did my apprenticeship and learned a lot! Happy to join if there is a spot open. My team name is: POWER CREW

Welcome aboard guys, will get a league code to you soon. Let me know if there is anything you'd like to know.

So that is 3 spots left if I was learned proper on the maffs this time.

Im tagging everybody in this post to find out if everybody has received a league code for their respective league. There is still one person who has not joined the Div1 league and has until midnight tonight to do so. I think it is LaffertyDaniel who hasnt joined and I have sent numerous messages asking him to join.

To the people who havent posted their team name or dont have their team name next to their Bigfooty name below, can you please post your team names before Thursday.

CamTASPAFC , can you let me know how things are going for Div2 and if everybody has joined the league yet.

Im still annoying the crap out of people on the Port board trying to fill the last few spots in Div2. Might try and get this thread moved to the main board to see if we can fill the league.

Div1
Chrizzt - 1570 - Power Rangers
madman - 1687 - Maloudas Intruders
SureBuddy14 - 2133 - Ive Got This
chewysnake - 2413 - PowerToThePeople
Seanybruz - 2492 - PAFC United
strath39 - 2626 - Vinegar Strokes
Ant Bear - 4834 - Ant Bears
Chopperdave - 8058 - Team Alpha
Killer Power - 8473 - Killer's Kings
Waspy79 - 9017 - New Delhi Naan
PAFC_316 - 10858 - Dwarf Burners
FallingLiefs - 11321 - Position of Power
rumoursofwinter - 12352 - staygoldponyboy
Gee Dub - 15450 - Wingardium Leviosa
_Christoh_ - 15942 - ArmChairChampions
crazy_big_al - 17565 - Canberra Eagles
LaffertyDaniel - 18607 - SillyNannies
dav3 - 21399 - Goontastic

Div2
cj_09 - 41653
JuniorBurger - Hammers Hammies
Janus - Deadpool
CamTASPAFC - Cambo's Crushers
Dylan8 - 50 Shades of Gray
Abraham Nuscrack - new player
Smartys Power - Neade Moore Wines
Powerade 08 - new player
DaTBird187 - Cobra Kai FC
Trewth - Wharf Scum
tortoise_24 - The Lemon Tarts
elMM - thebeesharps
MadFan23 - Carhoooooon
ozph1870 - Designated Drunks
Tibbs - Power Crew

Last edited:
The team is still a few short so the thread has been moved to the Main Board for a few days to fill the last spots. Get on board!

Screen Shot 2014-03-10 at 14.51.40.png

Feel free to PM me or simply reply to this post if you're interested in joining. ***Please note that this is an AFL Fantasy league, not a Supercoach league.***

Last edited: