Competitions 2014 Port Supercoach Leagues - FULL!!

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the Supercoach thread, your post may cause confusion can you delete your post and put it in the right thread please.
I have edited my original post to give a bit more clarity. I was simply trying to gain some of the main-board exposure, and I apologise if you think that my post is detracting from the thread's purpose. I don't really see it causing a problem, so I'll leave the decision to a mod.

We still have a four spots available and I am not sure who hasn't joined from the above list, we have the following teams showing:

Power Crew
wharf Scum
Hammers Hammies
powWow
Cambos Crushers
50 Shades of Gray
The Lemon Tarts
Cobra Kai FC
The crack of trust
Neade Moore Wines
Designated drunks
Dead pool
The beesharps
Carhoooon

We still have a four spots available and I am not sure who hasn't joined from the above list, we have the following teams showing:

Power Crew
wharf Scum
Hammers Hammies
powWow
Cambos Crushers
50 Shades of Gray
The Lemon Tarts
Cobra Kai FC
The crack of trust
Neade Moore Wines
Designated drunks
Dead pool
The beesharps
Carhoooon

We can add RobbieGray17 to that list and his team name is Le Tueur. I have updated the OP to show him joining.

Back to there being 3-4 spots left.

Your OP suggests there should only be one spot left in the Div 2 League.
We still have 15/18 showing with only Le Teuer joining my list above.

So there are a few who havent joined yet Im guessing. Im pretty sure everybody has a league code for Div2. Im yet to give Extortion Threat a league code as Im waiting for his team name. Honeyboy Wilson should be joining shortly. So that is 2 more there.

The other problem Im having at the moment is LaffertyDaniel hasnt joined the Div1 league yet. I really hope he does soon, I had given him till the end of yesterday but he still hasnt joined. If he doesnt join really really soon (as SJ will need our league finalised by the end of today) I will have to promote cj_09 as he is the next highest rank that is verified. He has been aware for some time he is the back up. If he goes into Div1 if my sums are right we should still need 1 or 2 more people.

Keep me informed of the numbers who have joined each day and I will keep sending messages to people to fill the last spot or two or three. As of right now we have had enough people declare their interest to play to fill 2 leagues but not everybody has joined up.

I need everybody listed below to post their team name if it isn't next to your name below.

It is possible you have already let me know your team name but if it isnt alongside your name below it has gotten lost in the hundreds of PMs Ive sent in the last month or two. Please post your team name in this thread.

If you havent joined the league yet or are still needing the league code let me or CamTASPAFC know and we will get it to you as long as you have informed us of your team name first. We are so close to filling the league and as it all kicks off later this week, so, I'd like to get everything locked in as soon as possible.

Its awesome we have been able to get this close to filling 2 leagues. Last year I was flat out trying to fill one. The other great thing is we have a larger pool to ensure our Div1 league for next year is stronger again. It will also be much easier to have everyone's rankings at the end of the year and we will be able to finalise the Div1 league much earlier. The 18 highest ranked players from Div1 and Div2 will form the Div1 side for next year. Anyone from Div1 or Div2 can take out the overall Port Board Supercoach MPV too as that is decided on the highest ranked player at the end of the year.

So, if you dont have a league code and your team name is not posted below let us know ASAP.

cj_09 - 41653
JuniorBurger - Hammers Hammies
Janus - Deadpool
CamTASPAFC - Cambo's Crushers
Dylan8 - 50 Shades of Gray
Abraham Nuscrack - new player
Smartys Power - Neade Moore Wines
Powerade 08 - new player
DaTBird187 - Cobra Kai FC
Trewth - Wharf Scum
tortoise_24 - The Lemon Tarts
elMM - thebeesharps
MadFan23 - Carhoooooon
ozph1870 - Designated Drunks
Tibbs - Power Crew
RobbieGray17 - Le Tueur
Extortion Threat - returned player
Honeyboy Wilson - Pina Coladas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im trying to work out who the team PowWow is
yep 18 people in divvy 2

Im just waiting to hear back from Powerade 08 to a PM i sent him. It seems he hasnt been able to get into the league and Im yet to confirm who PowWow is. If PowWow isnt able to confirm who they are before Powerade 08 gets back to me they will be booted from the league as I have no idea who that team is.

I really hope no one gave the league code to a friend/random.

Okay, I now know that we have no idea who PowWow is. If we were struggling for numbers like we were last week I would be okay with them joining the league to fill it up. But as we have a person who is unable to join after having a spot left open for them I have decided to boot PowWow from the comp.

More than happy to have PowWow on board next year if they make themselves known before hand on BF.

Deadpool is my team. And like the character from the comics, I'm going to fuse everything that's great from each team into some awesome uber da vinci of ass kicking that talks way too much trash...or at least, thinks too much trash.