NFL 2014 Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dez in final year of rookie contract. News is cowboys locked up their LT, and can't afford to offer Bryant a contract.
Why would be trade a top 5 defender for a WR when we already have Opthomas prime

Why would be trade a top 5 defender for a WR when we already have Opthomas prime
People really try too hard with nicknames nowadays.

At least Megatron has been there since the beginning.

opthomas-prime-men_design.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given their defence was the reason they lost the Super Bowl, adding Bryant wouldn't even matter IMO.
Given I referenced nothing about Denver as a team and their likelihood of winning, I'm not sure what this has to do with what I've said.

Given I referenced nothing about Denver as a team and their likelihood of winning, I'm not sure what this has to do with what I've said.

Well you have. If we are playing pointless imagine games, imagine if the Eagles had Peterson, Charles and McCoy in the backfield.

Well you have. If we are playing pointless imagine games, imagine if the Eagles had Peterson, Charles and McCoy in the backfield.
:rolleyes:

Somebody else mentioned Dez > Denver and that is what the conversation was about.

Remind me how many Super Bowls you've won...

The offense got outplayed and outcoached. Gave up field position, safety and a TD on special teams that broke the back of the team.

The offense didn't score for 2 and a half quarters

Denver went
Safety
3 and out
Pick resulting in first down on the 37
(Got their first first down 11 minutes into the second quarter)
Pick 6
At this point the score was 22-0

First play of the second half was a Harvin KR TD to make it 29-0

So that is

7 points on special teams
2 point safety (when they also get the ball back and are held to an FG)
And 2 touchdowns directly resulting from interceptions

Good assessment from you, campaigner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back