NFL 2014 Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Leveon Bell AND Legarrette Blount done for possession today

Steelers would love that
Don't these guys think of fantasy players when they do these stupid things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GeeCats07 and Chism

THis is why you guys need to be wary of banking on Manziel. Very well put by rotoworld here. Manziel came in with a legit shot at beating out Brian ******* Hoyer, a nobody QB, and he was too vested in coke and himself, giving the finger, enjoying the fame etc. He blew his chance to be a week 1 starter. He's lucky Hoyer sucks, he'll unseat him eventually ONLY because Hoyer sucks. But Manziel better get his finger out otherwise when he does start, he'll get eaten alive as a rookie starter not ready (mentally).

You say it like if he fails my life is over ;)

I just like the way the guy plays and think he can add something special to the league. The longer he sits the better it will be for him, I think. Usually I would hate someone with his general attitude but there's just something about him that I love. And there's nothing wrong with getting the beak dirty once in a while ;) The 70's and 80's Raider teams that we love lived on the stuff!

How bad was the Foles pick?

Bit of an off play. Was a misdirection screen (same play as Shady TD), but Sproles and Herremans got tangled up and fell over at the last second. Went straight to Pola. Not a bad throw, not sure if he threw before or just after they fell.
Sproles takes the goal line carry

hmmmm

Shady was off at that stage getting thumb xrayed. Would've been his if not.

Eagles 2nd string defence and offence just dominated the Steelers starters. Both sides of the ball.

Is this the year the Steelers finally crack?

Bell and Blount with a cloud now (scuse the pun), defensively still average even with Shazier. Only thing going for them is that they are in arguably the second-weakest division in football (behind the AFC South).

Back