2014 Puma Range

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont mind fluro green, but it is a horrible shade of green...

the apparael does nothing for me, hopefully it looks better in person

Disregarding the shocking placement of the raptor logo, I don't mind them trying something different in regards to colours on training gear.

But gee-whiz it'd have to be the worst design in the league considering how they've placed the logo on the jumper.

Very minor changes to media polo and training singlet, no changes to home and clash jumper.

And did I just read that an AFC guernsey for 2014 with Danger's number on the back = $200?

Whose fines are we paying off now???

Thats always been about the price for those authentic guernseys (high!) you can still get the numbers put on the $119 one for less.

In before the training guernsey is announced as our SANFL strip like the overrule they pulled with out away guernsey

2014_PUMA_TRAINING_GREEN.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truely horrible. Maybe I'm just not the market for onfield AFL gear. Why even sell half of that stuff. Save it for the team. Training top and footy shorts... great for a Halloween costume maybe haha. Especially the training gear ($119.99 for a guernsey!), never see anyone wearing it and with the only other option being a polo shirt think I will give it all a miss.

The thing is sports gear as everyday clothing hasn't been popular for a decade +. I get people seeing the players wearing it and buying it... sort of, certain people look up to sports people and want to be like them, but in this day and age with Instagram/Twitter etc. we are exposed to the players daily. Why not sell clothes that the players would actually chose to wear rather than what they are forced to wear when on the team bus.

I put this photo in the off field revenue thread (sorry for the re-post but this will probably be the merchandise thread now). Some are just modifications and remakes of other tops from the best selling area of popular websites. But wanted to show that our colours don't suck, they just have to be used differently.

Would love for the club to team up with someone to create some stuff people can wear in settings other than at the game. I think it all ties in with the direction the club is trying to go if you think about the people games in the city, Thursday nights, new generation of players coming through, young coach etc. Also having a retail store in the city some more wearable items could attract the casual shopper as well as the member specifically seeking club gear.

crowstees.jpg

But that is just my thoughts and in the clubs defense Puma were apparently very happy with them as the club sold a million dollars of merchandise for the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back