2014 Puma Range

Remove this Banner Ad

Only thing I rate as half decent for 2014 is the grey tshirt. Everything else is average - last years merch better by a bit, hoody decent. It really isn't hard to design something 'normals' might like to wear.

20131203122352lifestyle_1.jpg

Looks better larger than the smaller images we saw earlier. West Coast are also Puma sponsored and usually have a much larger range of stuff that is non player replica type things. https://shopdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=main&OrgID=1753

Not sure what its like at this time of year or how much of that stuff was Puma branded or from somewhere else.

Only thing I rate as half decent for 2014 is the grey tshirt. Everything else is average - last years merch better by a bit, hoody decent. It really isn't hard to design something 'normals' might like to wear.

20131203122352lifestyle_1.jpg
geeze, all I can think of is what does ACF stand for... dropped the ball on that part of the design IMO

Possibly the first sign that a new clash jumper will be coming next year.
well we can only hope.

personally I wouldn't care how bad it looked if it was only a "clash" guernsey. Too bad its very much an "every game we don't play at home" guernsey. The hoops and white shorts win matches, that's just a fact.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possibly the first sign that a new clash jumper will be coming next year.

Hey H, what do you think. We use our SANFL guernsey design as our away one for the next two years, and then that way, our fans who love it, get the chance to actually own a copy in a default version? Or will the SANFL not like our loop hole there?

Crowmania are selling our home and away guernseys for $95 now. Too bad I bought mine last Sunday for $108 ohwell it's only $13 in the end.

Hey H, what do you think. We use our SANFL guernsey design as our away one for the next two years, and then that way, our fans who love it, get the chance to actually own a copy in a default version? Or will the SANFL not like our loop hole there?
They were (originally) happy with us wearing our current AFL away guernsey.

Another change of apparel supplier coming up perhaps?

Would love if we could secure a deal with Adidas again. Always loved our guernseys when they designed them. As for the rest of our apparel, I think it looks very cheap.

Would love if we could secure a deal with Adidas again. Always loved our guernseys when they designed them. As for the rest of our apparel, I think it looks very cheap.

Except for this one I hope...

915186-taylor-walker.jpg

Anyway, could mean anything, they usually clear out the current stock at the end of the year no matter what, then make just enough changes to be able to announce the next years version as something new.

Anyway, could mean anything, they usually clear out the current stock at the end of the year no matter what, then make just enough changes to be able to announce the next years version as something new.
that would be a good theory if they hadn't been selling 2013 styled guernseys all this year already.

you can only buy guernseys with this collar:

15292-adelaide-crows-2014-mens-replica-home-guernsey-740.jpg

but all the 2014 guernseys that the players actually wear have collars like this:

445066-c6038bd8-d5b7-11e3-a788-f9855f7e436a.jpg

I know its a bit fussy, but I still think its reasonable to expect "this years" guernsey to be the same as this years.

that would be a good theory if they hadn't been selling 2013 styled guernseys all this year already.

but all the 2014 guernseys that the players actually wear have collars like this:

I know its a bit fussy, but I still think its reasonable to expect "this years" guernsey to be the same as this years.
West Coast are also selling the 2013 collar. It definitely has something to do with Puma.

Correct.

My assumption is we'll get a new clash for 2015, and the 2015 replicas will actually have the updated collar, unlike this years.

It should be noted though that in the original announcement the length of the deal with Puma was never announced, so I don't know when the partnership runs out.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back