2014 QAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be a cracking game tomorrow at Salk Oval. Big crowd from what I hear, all AFLQ on staff to make sure Palm Beach are held accountable for anything they might come out with.

What's that supposed to mean? You really think palmy players would be stupid enough to get rubbed out at a crucial stage of the season? Move on from the past mate, going to be hard and fair.

Going to be a cracking game tomorrow at Salk Oval. Big crowd from what I hear, all AFLQ on staff to make sure Palm Beach are held accountable for anything they might come out with.

What's that supposed to mean? You really think palmy players would be stupid enough to get rubbed out at a crucial stage of the season? Move on from the past mate, going to be hard and fair.

Wouldn't be surprised if they are looking at the 2's game very carefully if Hammelmann is running around - a very good chance to be drafted and I doubt AFLQ ppl would be overly happy if he was going to get some treatment from a gnarly defender. Of course being able to take a whack is all part of the game too but think they would be pretty keen to see him have a great run around. Where is Keays playing then?

Wouldn't be surprised if they are looking at the 2's game very carefully if Hammelmann is running around - a very good chance to be drafted and I doubt AFLQ ppl would be overly happy if he was going to get some treatment from a gnarly defender. Of course being able to take a whack is all part of the game too but think they would be pretty keen to see him have a great run around. Where is Keays playing then?
Hammelman - possible draft pick - playing in the 2s. Excuse me if i am off the mark or confused but one of the statements do not belong. This lad is a very good player, why would they be playing him in the 2s. Goes to show how strong a list Morningside have ?

Hammelman - possible draft pick - playing in the 2s. Excuse me if i am off the mark or confused but one of the statements do not belong. This lad is a very good player, why would they be playing him in the 2s. Goes to show how strong a list Morningside have ?

I wouldn't read to much into which Morningside players are playing First/2nds or even missing a week until the Finals.

I wouldn't read to much into which Morningside players are playing First/2nds or even missing a week until the Finals.
Morningside rested a couple today, read nothing into Hammellman and Raynor playing 2's, DCR, HBS, also both rested, and the lions reserves had the buy. PBC threw the kitchen sink and played very well. Panthers found getting used to such a small ground tough, routinely banging the ball in long, instead of lowering the eyes. I suppose when things aren't going your way you just have to hang tough, stay in the game. Panthers able to do that today, superior fitness, and Shelton, Kinch and Upton standing up. 10 goal last qtr.

If the grand final was at Burpengary I think both teams would protest! We saw the debacle in the state game. If any of you saw the Morningside v Nt gf at Redlands a few yrs ago. A fantastic day, even now they really put on a great day at the footy. I was at the PBC v magpies gf at Broadbeach and that was one of the best days of footy I have seen. Redlands or Broadbeach for me.

Anyone see Hamilton's article in today's courier mail..Wowee does he really think that!!!!!

If the grand final was at Burpengary I think both teams would protest! We saw the debacle in the state game. If any of you saw the Morningside v Nt gf at Redlands a few yrs ago. A fantastic day, even now they really put on a great day at the footy. I was at the PBC v magpies gf at Broadbeach and that was one of the best days of footy I have seen. Redlands or Broadbeach for me.

Dogwarna,
agree, Broadbeach is a great facility for a GF . And yes, the GF at Redlands the other year had a huge crowd and fantastic atmosphere.Great facilities and good parking room when they open that free space ajoining the main car park.

Watched Broady beat UQ at St Lucia today. Regardless of the winning margin, Full credit to UQ who really had a red hot go all day, competitive and determined, just outclassed.Broady have got a lot of good youngsters in the ranks,,, if they can retain most of these , their future looks good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeronga to host Gf if a Brisbane team competing.
Panthers want to host the major semi. 1 vs winner 2/3. Will happen on the proviso reserves final starts at 9. Followed by women's semi then the big game. Wtf AFLQ? Lady's finals. Who gives a rats ass.

Yeronga to host Gf if a Brisbane team competing.
Panthers want to host the major semi. 1 vs winner 2/3. Will happen on the proviso reserves final starts at 9. Followed by women's semi then the big game. Wtf AFLQ? Lady's finals. Who gives a rats ass.

Chikka,
they have to be off the planet if this is there program... for Christ sake, what is going on with Conlan and his crew.!!!If not already damage has been done with the whole restructure....

Don't like or agree with clubs bidding to host finals. Top ranked team deserves to host all finals bar GF. Then neutral venue (if appropriately up to scratch re surface, facilities etc) in region of highest ranked team. If Morningside gets into GF first, or is highest ranked team, GF should be in Brisbane. For the record I don't consider Burpengary to be in Brisbane!

Morningside rested a couple today, read nothing into Hammellman and Raynor playing 2's, DCR, HBS, also both rested, and the lions reserves had the buy. PBC threw the kitchen sink and played very well. Panthers found getting used to such a small ground tough, routinely banging the ball in long, instead of lowering the eyes. I suppose when things aren't going your way you just have to hang tough, stay in the game. Panthers able to do that today, superior fitness, and Shelton, Kinch and Upton standing up. 10 goal last qtr.
Are you sucking the morningside coach off? Or are you that far up lakes arse you can only see your shoes hanging out? Palm beach also had a few out you put perry-bolt back at full forward who did not play plus the other three that were injured that didn't play and I'm telling you now everybody knows now palm beach can knock morningside off!! Full credit to morningside on how they finished the game also

You are a tool mate did you even go and watch the game yesterday not even one fight or 50m penalty you gotta love blokes like you who hide behind a keyboard and bag clubs maybe try going down to the footy club be a man and say it to the club? Or are you just a keyboard warrior! You can't live in the past and go by past years!

Are you sucking the morningside coach off? Or are you that far up lakes arse you can only see your shoes hanging out? Palm beach also had a few out you put perry-bolt back at full forward who did not play plus the other three that were injured that didn't play and I'm telling you now everybody knows now palm beach can knock morningside off!! Full credit to morningside on how they finished the game also

Miami29 I wouldn't take Morningside seriously until the finals. The Panthers are running off their own Timetable, to the rest of the QAFL.

Oh and congrats on the 37pt loss, PBC really showed those Panthers :p

Saw the second half of Pbc v mside yesterday and have to say was surprised at lack of people there. Thought there would have been a lot more.

Mside last qtr was clinical and a class above - looked like Pbc spent to much petrol first 3 qtrs - they just had no answers in that last 30 minutes.

No doubt both sides will strengthen over next month or so.

Please don't think I am being dismissive of the lions, and with you back at ff next to Kelly and co, the lions look more formidable..i comment from a decent vantage point also. There is a nice rivalry not only on the field but in the coaches box aswell..to be honest I'd love to see the gf played at palm Beach alas the late 70's early 80's..a great spectacle..and I'd have no doubt that the everybody you talk about would love to see pbc knock off the panthers but it's hard to build fitness at this time of yr ..but anything can happen come September..should be great footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back