2014 Roland Garros

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno about Barty being well deserved. She has barley played at all and this will be her 8th Wildcard and she is only 18.
Fair point. Who would you give it to? Nobody is exactly knocking the door down on the women's side. Bains for the experience?

Fair point. Who would you give it to? Nobody is exactly knocking the door down on the women's side. Bains for the experience?

Exactly my thinking, Barty is your only choice

I see FoxSports are going to air the "Daily Serve" program for the French Open good show during the slams I reckon

I see FoxSports are going to air the "Daily Serve" program for the French Open good show during the slams I reckon

They are also have a 2nd court to choose from with the red button as well. Why they can't do 4 courts is beyond me. Fox just trolling us.

They are also have a 2nd court to choose from with the red button as well. Why they can't do 4 courts is beyond me. Fox just trolling us.

Red Button sweet happy with that. But yeah four courts would be good!! even if they were on say ESPN or ESPN2

Happy to see Kokkinakis and Kyrgios get chances they have done well recently, especially Nick winning 2 challenger titles. Bit rough on Kubler who has had some decent results not to get a QWC imo.

Happy to see Kokkinakis and Kyrgios get chances they have done well recently, especially Nick winning 2 challenger titles. Bit rough on Kubler who has had some decent results not to get a QWC imo.

There's only one to give and Kokkansis would always be the choice.

Qualifying draw for mens has been released.
Aussies-
Matt Reid vs Evgeny Donksoy[3]
Thanasi Kokkinakis vs Tsung-Hua Yang
Samuel Groth[28] vs Fabio Cipolla
James Duckworth vs Illya Marchenko

Don't see Reid winning his first match but the rest are in with a shot. I like Thanasi's chances especially maybe even to qualify, the seeds in his draw are De Bakker and Soeda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kokkansis has got a good draw, a lot of clay mugs. Hope he takes advantage.

Groth and Reid don't have much of a chance. And Ducky's form hasn't been too great so we'll see.

Tipsarevic withdrew from RG a few days ago. He'll be replaced with David Goffin.

At least he still has his protected ranking for Wimbledon. :cool:

He's ranked around 100 now isn't he? been injured for a while.
118 at the moment but has a protected ranking of about 40. He was supposed to come back this week for the Dusseldorf tournament, but said he just wasn't ready.

Duckworth ended up winning in 3 as well. Nice start from our players. Duckworth gets to play Kavcic in the next round again.

Draw comes out tomorrow night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back