Competitions 2014 Rookie Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm. Seems my tags are working, as everytime I click onto a tagged username it takes me to their profile page. It seems some people simply don't check in often or dgaf. :rolleyes:
Anyhow, JuniorBurger is up from 10am Sunday, then SwampRat from 1pm and Power Raid at 4pm. I'm sleeping in. Xmas party tonight. :drunk:

Nathan Krakouer if OK

Ooh we skipped me. The tag never showed up as a notification for me.

Can I pick Kane Mitchell.

Unleash the fury, pick on Mighty Mouse at your own peril.
Sorry Coob. Blame Edgepower for the tag fail.

Mitch Harvey; COME ON DOWN!

come-on-down-o.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DRAFT OVER
As warned, I have now closed the Rookie Buddy Draft. All participants who did not reply have now been randomly matched with a player, as marked in red in the OP.

Despite multiple tags, the following posters did not respond; Shane_Mag , Killer Power , Grandaddy J , JuniorBurger , SwampRat , philthy05 and Lurk3r . You have all been assigned a first or second year player to look after in 2015.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Ford Fairlane can you please lock the thread?

DRAFT OVER
As warned, I have now closed the Rookie Buddy Draft. All participants who did not reply have now been randomly matched with a player, as marked in red in the OP.

Despite multiple tags, the following posters did not respond; Shane_Mag , Killer Power , Grandaddy J , JuniorBurger , SwampRat , philthy05 and Lurk3r . You have all been assigned a first or second year player to look after in 2015.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Ford Fairlane can you please lock the thread?

Sorry Ant Bear but just got back into range after a week (on the positive side i just heard Aussies won the test, on the negative the sydney seige:(). Thanks for assigning me a player still :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back