2014 Saints Supercoach & Dreamteam Leagues - Leagues are up! Check First Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
The AFL one is terrible this season. The interface is horrid, the game day is awkward, it's just not fun anymore :(

It's complete shite.

I'll just be using the Supercoach and Real DT sites next year unless they improve the AFL site significantly.

Danair

Premiership Player
Aug 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Hey guys, I'm thinking of bringing into my NAB fantasy (the s**t one) team Adam Schneider, just over the byes and because of his price and low breakeven but I'm worried about him being named sub since he's on the interchange bench, what do you think the chances are of that happening?

Hey guys, I'm thinking of bringing into my NAB fantasy (the s**t one) team Adam Schneider, just over the byes and because of his price and low breakeven but I'm worried about him being named sub since he's on the interchange bench, what do you think the chances are of that happening?
Pretty low. Very important player for us. As long as he's fit (which he should be and i haven't heard any different), he'll definitely start.

May 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda

Pretty unlikely. He's easily top 12-15 player for us. As well as the fact we have several more likely sub candidates in Savage, Acres, Weller and Saunders.

sauce_head

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 24, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just brought him in myself. He played a whole match before being suspended for a match I think. With two debutantes this week it very unlikely he will be sub. Doubt he will I following weeks either as he is one of our most senior players now whom we desperately need through the middle and at half forward. Good luck!

May 29, 2012
Scotland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Kingdom Kangaroos, Sandy Zebras
is anyone else having trouble with making trades and/or reversing trades...seems like the site is still unresponsive much of the time and trying to get an answer is nigh on impossible from the afl.

Yep, and App is murder too. It actually told me reversing trades hadn't worked, later found out it had.
I'm finding Real Dream Team is actually suffering a few problems too, although its definitely better than AFL.

sauce_head

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 24, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yep, and App is murder too. It actually told me reversing trades hadn't worked, later found out it had.
I'm finding Real Dream Team is actually suffering a few problems too, although its definitely better than AFL.
How about the app having 'full functionality' - except recognising super coach, or whatever the $20 add on is. Even via PC all the functionality isn't there and it's terrible awkward. Not as useful info as fan footy which is free! I won't be dream teaming next year. AFL and another bloody money grab...

Worth taking a chance on Rioli? Burnt me many times, but at 470k its tempting..

If you're doing well & want to capitalise, Rioli has potential to go bust on you & hurt.

At similar price, I am liking Zorko better, back playing more in midfield, apart from game v GCS (where he got pummelled) he has been on fire.

FWIW

Easy Mode

&customTitle;
Jul 25, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
If you're doing well & want to capitalise, Rioli has potential to go bust on you & hurt.

At similar price, I am liking Zorko better, back playing more in midfield, apart from game v GCS (where he got pummelled) he has been on fire.

FWIW

Already got zorko, Rioli was the goods today - however had the conflicting feeling every time he got the ball.

stkildathunda

DEMPSTERED
10k Posts St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger 2012 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2011 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Sep 7, 2008
Inside The Circle Of Zen
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Man Utd
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
About to climb lol.

I think you're being generous there.

EPL Fantasy is now finished so I'll be able to concentrate on Supercoach from now on!! Watch out :D

That's been holding me back too, now the shackles are off.

stkildathunda

DEMPSTERED
10k Posts St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger 2012 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2011 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Sep 7, 2008
Inside The Circle Of Zen
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Man Utd
About to climb lol.

I think you're being generous there.

That's been holding me back too, now the shackles are off.

How'd you go in FPL mate?

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
How'd you go in FPL mate?

Not that great, I was ranked about 3000th in the Sportal comp and finished 6th in one league and 12th in another tougher league.

Running out of trades with about 5 or 6 rounds to go didn't help, I was copping quite a few donuts due to injured players that I couldn't trade.

stkildathunda

DEMPSTERED
Sep 7, 2008
Inside The Circle Of Zen
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Man Utd
BF Saints Supercoach Div I Best & Fairest;

Rd 9;
3. Strahany
2. felsty
1. krk004

Progressive Totals
8 - felsty , Strahany
7 - krk004
6 - Kick Long
3 - jdelisle , Fox7 , DT_35
2 - RBW_007
1 - saintbatty , Dagz

Just warming up - Lunatic Fringe , stkildathunda , saintsmania , Quixote , saintwazza , Mad Sainter , Plugger35 , Winmar2Lockett

Kildonan , Armitage2Riewoldt , Squizzy1970 - any chance we can organise something for the winner? o_O

Jeez its a tough league this year! 206th best league in the world....

BF Saints Supercoach Div I Best & Fairest;

Rd 9;
3. Strahany
2. felsty
1. krk004

Progressive Totals
8 - felsty , Strahany
7 - krk004
6 - Kick Long
3 - jdelisle , Fox7 , DT_35
2 - RBW_007
1 - saintbatty , Dagz

Just warming up - Lunatic Fringe , stkildathunda , saintsmania , Quixote , saintwazza , Mad Sainter , Plugger35 , Winmar2Lockett

Kildonan , Armitage2Riewoldt , Squizzy1970 - any chance we can organise something for the winner? o_O

Maybe someone can post "KRK004( assuming you win ) is awesome" and the rest of us will all "like". That should be very satisfying for you shouldn't it.

On the other hand my workplace has an AFL Fantasy contest where the winner gets 2 slabs of beer and the losers pay. So you can guess where my priorities lie.

Maybe someone can post "KRK004( assuming you win ) is awesome" and the rest of us will all "like". That should be very satisfying for you shouldn't it.

On the other hand my workplace has an AFL Fantasy contest where the winner gets 2 slabs of beer and the losers pay. So you can guess where my priorities lie.

Fair enough, you've cracked my devious & cunning plan to try and get a free $9.95 BF Gold membership..................:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back