2014 Saints Supercoach & Dreamteam Leagues - Leagues are up! Check First Post!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good work Strahany in SC Club Board Leagues for BF Saints.

Currently on 6 votes, with leader currently on 10 votes.

"Get around him!" :D

Also, BF Saints Div 1 knocked over BF Eagles Div 1 (12.5 to 5.5) for rd 10, keep it up guys :thumbsu:

edit - also, felsty on 4 votes & Kick Long on 3 votes

Last edited:
Good work Strahany in SC Club Board Leagues for BF Saints.

Currently on 6 votes, with leader currently on 10 votes.

"Get around him!" :D

Also, BF Saints Div 1 knocked over BF Eagles Div 1 (12.5 to 5.5) for rd 10, keep it up guys :thumbsu:

edit - also, felsty on 4 votes & Kick Long on 3 votes

Glad to see my pulling massive scores out of my arse is finally being recognised. :cool:

Shall we get some snapchats of each league?

League Average: 1,941
Leave Ranking: 2,978/25,687

orue1ZJ.png

I am having the most unlucky season, can't catch a break. Rip out a 2354 and still lose! Sitting 11th in league on total points yet sitting 17th on one win with percentage of 96.98%... ONE win and that's percentage!! :(

BF Saints Supercoach Div I Best & Fairest;

Rd 11;
3. Strahany
2. Lunatic Fringe
1. saintbatty

Progressive Totals
14 - Strahany
9 - krk004
8 - felsty
6 - Kick Long
3 - jdelisle , Fox7 , DT_35
2 - RBW_007, Dagz, saintbatty , Lunatic Fringe

Staring to eye of their cash for upgrades - stkildathunda , saintsmania , Quixote , saintwazza , Mad Sainter , Plugger35 , Winmar2Lockett

PS - sportingbet have called up, they've closed off all betting for first in the BF Saints SC Div 1 B&F, instead have opened a market for second place instead! :eek: - Good work Strahany , :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahahahahahahaha score 2308 which is 3rd highest score in league this week and still can't get a win on the board..... Sitting 7th on overall points yet sitting 2nd last on one win and massive percentage of 96.49. Seriously how much bad luck can one person have in a season!!

Hahahahahahahahaha score 2308 which is 3rd highest score in league this week and still can't get a win on the board..... Sitting 7th on overall points yet sitting 2nd last on one win and massive percentage of 96.49. Seriously how much bad luck can one person have in a season!!
Time to hang up the boots. :p

I scored under 2000 and still won in 3 out of 4 leagues including our league, there's a fair bit of luck involved with who you play and when you play them.

I scored under 2000 and still won in 3 out of 4 leagues including our league, there's a fair bit of luck involved with who you play and when you play them.

Unfortunately have the most points, scored against you.

Have come up against everyone at the wrong time it seems!

Hi guys...sorry for the intrusion.
Not sure where to post this, figured this would be the best spot.

What happened to Dunstan on the weekend? Fanfooty gave him the 'wall' logo saying that he'd hit the rookie wall.
Do you think his output will drop now? Or will he return to normal?

Still can't believe this. Posted my highest ever score in Supercoach. 2413, 2006th ranking for the week, second best score in Saints BF League 2. And I lost my BF League Match to the top scorer. Still shaking my head. Sums up my Supercoach Year! This is the second time it's happened. Can't take a trick!

BF Saints Supercoach Div I Best & Fairest;

Rd 14;
3. DT_35
2. saintsmania
1. saintbatty

Progressive Totals
17 - Strahany
11 - krk004 , felsty
7 - DT_35
6 - Kick Long
4 - Dagz
3 - jdelisle , Fox7 , saintbatty
2 - RBW_007 , Lunatic Fringe , saintsmania
1 - Mad Sainter

Focusing on getting their structures right - stkildathunda , Quixote , saintwazza , Plugger35 , Winmar2Lockett

DT_35 making a move late in the season, have seen his side, looks very good & completed :thumbsu:

only 5 rds to go - will anyone get close to Strahany ?

Last edited:
I'm just tanking for draft picks now :D

My AFL Fantasy team is getting frustrating.
I had Rhys Shaw ( injured 20 ish ) , Langdon ( concussion 20 ish ) , Griffin ( back spasms 40 ish ), Zorko (tagged ) , Chapman ( DNP ) , Dalhaus ( Spud ).
After all that I was reasonably happy with 2025 but sheesh , if I could get everyone scoring at once I'd be getting close to 2400.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back